Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw that traitor

Comment

No one deserves this., finding out you are sacked live during a TV interview....

Branko finds out he had been sacked during a TV interview:

https://www.germanijak.hr/vijesti/br...az-video/66154

After a series of bad results, Branko Ivankovic was fired in Saudi Al-Ahli, but the way he found out about breaking off cooperation is a bit bizarre.

Namely, Al-Ahli lost 2: 1 to Al-Wahda supporters yesterday, and Ivankovic made a guest appearance after the meeting on a football show where he was asked by a commenter to comment on the decision to cancel his contract.

The former Croatian electorate obviously found the question odd and answered:

"I don't understand what you're talking about. I know nothing about my contract. This is my first hearing on this, ” said Professor Ivankovic.

Comment

Professor for KSA National Team, you can do it Professor, go for it!

Comment

Seriously, how can anyone be expected to do something in just 5 games - that's all he had in the job!

No one can deny that he is a decent level club coach who won a lot for PP (much as many of us agree his international tenure for Iran caused undescribable damage in a number of areas, which took a decade to fix), for them to treat him like this is hugely disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Seriously, how can anyone be expected to do something in just 5 games - that's all he had in the job!

No one can deny that he is a decent level club coach who won a lot for PP (much as many of us agree his international tenure for Iran caused undescribable damage in a number of areas, which took a decade to fix), for them to treat him like this is hugely disrespectful.
            Something something karma something

Professor poison deserves what he gets.

Comment

I‘m super happy he got sacked. That yugoslavian prick cost us the World Cup 2006 and was causing harm to our National Team even years after... i don‘t care about Perspolis at all anymore since that guy took over

Comment

Well Branko really was overrated here by many. Where are the folks with the fake statistics about how he was better than CQ?

Comment

anyone can explain why he got fired? seems like too short of a time to fire him

Comment

He was a professor and now he is a Haji too. He just made perfect for Iranian soccer.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                      anyone can explain why he got fired? seems like too short of a time to fire him
                      He is a terrible coach.

Comment

Can we just forget about this guy? He is done, finished, finito. He was a weak national team coach, a non-inspiring figure in our football history, and a ball & chain around CQ's neck every time we had a national training camp. He deserves nothing but our collective amnesia about his tenure in Iran.

Comment

I am actually sad Haji Brango was fired. He could have stayed and undermined the KSA national coach and team.

Oh, well too bad. Hopefully he can find a job in Korea or Japan.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

well i suppose that was a forgone colclusion...!!
                            "It Was Written..!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Can we just forget about this guy? He is done, finished, finito. He was a weak national team coach, a non-inspiring figure in our football history, and a ball & chain around CQ's neck every time we had a national training camp. He deserves nothing but our collective amnesia about his tenure in Iran.
                              Well whether you and CQ lovers like it or not he will be remembered for winning Iran's last continental trophy in Asia and qualifying us to a world cup, giving us our highest ranking in our history and our last best finish in the Asian cup. Unlike you who loves Cq's blue eyes real fans look at stats and could not care less for cq blue eyes who for me will be remembered as the guy who could not beat Iraq in official or friendly competition and for our worst finish in Asian cup history not to mention one of our worst defeats. You and me will die but stats will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Well whether you and CQ lovers like it or not he will be remembered for winning Iran's last continental trophy in Asia and qualifying us to a world cup, giving us our highest ranking in our history and our last best finish in the Asian cup. Unlike you who loves Cq's blue eyes real fans look at stats and could not care less for cq blue eyes who for me will be remembered as the guy who could not beat Iraq in official or friendly competition and for our worst finish in Asian cup history not to mention one of our worst defeats. You and me will die but stats will remain.
                                Thank you. Let us also not forget the glorious stat of earning 1 point in WC 2006 against mighty Angola.

Comment

Working...
                                X