Branko Ivanković Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko Ivanković Appreciation Thread

Thank you Branko for making history today! We wouldn’t be here without you! Kudos to you Branko for ignoring the haters (such as the people who have to go back 12 years to criticize, think they are the all time manager because of FM with their cheetos covered fingers, or people who are so called “fans” with the illusion that Persepolis has been winnng games left, right, and center before you came!) All in all, thank you Branko jaan for your service to Iranian football and taking a huge pivotal role for Iranian Football by taking us to the final.

Dooset Darim Branko!!!

As much as he deserves credit, the praise should mostly go to the players. Beiravand making that save and Menshah playing out of his mind is because of the players.

Overall Branko put the players in a position to win.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      As much as he deserves credit, the praise should mostly go to the players. Beiravand making that save and Menshah playing out of his mind is because of the players.

Overall Branko put the players in a position to win.
      ?????????
      2 back to back Semi Finals in addition to winning league! Amongst other things, please give the credit where it’s due. (Not taking anything away from the players to be clear)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        ?????????
        2 back to back Semi Finals in addition to winning league! Amongst other things, please give the credit where it’s due. (Not taking anything away from the players to be clear)
        I question if you would make this thread if Beiravand wouldn't have made his save or Mensah didn't play as well as he did. Coaching only gets you so far. Without PP players playing top level, Brankos coaching would have no effect.

He did well, but this win was on the players, not on Branko.

Comment

Am i blind? That was one hell of an ugly game. But give credit where credit is due: Beiranvand should change his team ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            I question if you would make this thread if Beiravand wouldn't have made his save or Mensah didn't play as well as he did. Coaching only gets you so far. Without PP players playing top level, Brankos coaching would have no effect.

He did well, but this win was on the players, not on Branko.
            well then the same could be said for literally every coach ever. Branko knew his teams strengths and weaknesses very well. He improved the players fitness and conditioning and they were able to close down spaces for over 90 mins excellently. He found internal solutions, couldnt turn to transfer market, after losing so many starters who went on to becoming key players for country as well. He deserves real credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              well then the same could be said for literally every coach ever. Branko knew his teams strengths and weaknesses very well. He improved the players fitness and conditioning and they were able to close down spaces for over 90 mins excellently. He found internal solutions, couldnt turn to transfer market, after losing so many starters who went on to becoming key players for country as well. He deserves real credit for that.
              Yes, he deserves credit for what he has done. No doubt he's a good coach for Asian standards and above the vast majority of our Iranian coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Wait, wait... Improved the fitness? The guys were out of puff at what? The 70minute? The goal they conceded was embarrassing. Guys u are exaggerating. I'm glad Perspolis and therefore Iran won. But that wasn't Brankos credit. It was a mix of luck and one of the best goalies at the moment our very own Beiranvad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Wait, wait... Improved the fitness? The guys were out of puff at what? The 70minute? The goal they conceded was embarrassing. Guys u are exaggerating. I'm glad Perspolis and therefore Iran won. But that wasn't Brankos credit. I was a bit of luck and the one of the best goalies at the moment our very own Beiranvad.
                  which was an error between two players. Nothing to do with fitness. Yes, if you watched the game you would notice a clear difference between this years PP and last years PP, even though that version had more quality. They were able to close down spaces even late in the game to prevent al sadd from getting many clear cut opportunities. There is no doubt they rode their luck at times, but to give Branko no credit would jsut be petty

Comment

Brankos success is kind of a fluke.

Had they not had been sanctioned from fifa. This would be another year where Iranian teams make bunch of moves in the offseason and lose all the team chemstry in time for the second part of the champions league(which falls into the next season) We have had good oppertunities whith different teams over the year but the constent changing of personels wether it being managers or players will never give time for real team chemstry. Which is what PP has right now. This PP team is the same team that picked up the pieces when R.I.P Hadi Norouzi the captain of PP passed away. The team came together and played together for Hadi and that same mentality has taken them this far. Branko just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

almost nothing in today's game suggested it was the tactical mastery of the coach that is responsible for the result..!
                      if i had to pick out the most influential was the ruckus proverbial 12th man..!! and PP players laying all on the line to clinch final birth..!!

i dont want to see brangoh anywhere near the TM coaching position EVER AGAIN, regardless of what he ever does in PP or elswhere..!!In fact, a small part of me was ok with PP loosing today, if that meant just that..!

Comment

Persepolis's win should be because of coach, players, and fans.

I am happy Persepolis won. In the past, many close games have gone against our teams. This is a proud moment for us.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Branko wins back to back championships and takes PP to the ACL final.

Iranians be like:” but but 2006. He’s a fluke”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Branko wins back to back championships and takes PP to the ACL final.

Iranians be like:” but but 2006. He’s a fluke”
                            Especially on a freaking APPRECIATION THREAD! Come on what ever happened to respect? Like I said I give the players credit to, but it was the manager who puts the player in the starting 11!

Comment

Shireh Branko.

the haters will hate because they are ignorant of the facts and think they know better than the fucking guy who has been coaching for 25 fucking years.

Perspolis had no business being here. the ONLY reason they are here is Branko. You don't have to believe this, just wait until Branko is gone and let's see how long it will take Perspolis to reach this point again.

Comment

Working...
                              X