Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - Bolivia post game ratings

It seems that there isnt any thread for this so here we go:
    Beiranvand - 7, Had a solid game with good saves. I would give him a 7 but he is too cocky some times, especially the moment where he and Cheshmi passed and dribbled. That can cost us a goal in the ac.
    Moharrami - 6, He seems to have potential but he looked nervous at times, trying to prove himself.
    Cheshmi - 5, Not a fan at all, im always nervous when he has the ball.
    Hosseini - 9, What a absolute beast, MOM.
    Hajsafi - 4, Not a good game from him. I really like him as a player, would like to see him alongside Ezzi in the middle.
    Amiri - 8, I wasnt a fan of him before, but man has he proved me wrong. Great today.
    Ebrahimi - 6, Not his best game, had a few mistakes.
    Ghoddos - 7, My favourite player, unfortunately he never gets the 90 min which probably makes him stress and trying to score in the little time he is given. He could pass where he shoots sometimes.
    JB - 5, I would rank him lower if he didnt score. I dont know why he never impresses me in TM, I wouldnt call him overrated but its time to step up.
    Taremi - 4, Its time to replace him. We have great players on the bench that can take his spot. He may score against asian opponents, but give another player a chance, and maybe they could do it aswell.
    Azmoun - 4, Sloppy and irritated.
    Torabi - 6, This kid scores in the little time he gets, maybe time to start him over Taremi and give him the full 90.
    Karimi - Too little time to evaluate.
    Ansarifard 4 - Really good kid, but he just isnt good enough...
    My preferred eleven after this game:
    Beiranvand
    Moharrami - PAG - Hosseini - Mohammadi
    Hajsafi - Ezzatollahi
    JB - Ghoddos - Dejagah - Amiri or Torabi
    Rezaei

Iran - Bolivia game - 7,5, A good game where we dominated. TM has really changed and we can now control the ball and pass our way through the opponent´s defence. We really need to improve our finishing though.

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
    It seems that there isnt any thread for this so here we go:
    Beiranvand - 7, Had a solid game with good saves. I would give him a 7 but he is too cocky some times, especially the moment where he and Cheshmi passed and dribbled. That can cost us a goal in the ac.
    Moharrami - 6, He seems to have potential but he looked nervous at times, trying to prove himself.
    Cheshmi - 5, Not a fan at all, im always nervous when he has the ball.
    Hosseini - 9, What a absolute beast, MOM.
    Hajsafi - 4, Not a good game from him. I really like him as a player, would like to see him alongside Ezzi in the middle.
    Amiri - 8, I wasnt a fan of him before, but man has he proved me wrong. Great today.
    Ebrahimi - 6, Not his best game, had a few mistakes.
    Ghoddos - 7, My favourite player, unfortunately he never gets the 90 min which probably makes him stress and trying to score in the little time he is given. He could pass where he shoots sometimes.
    JB - 5, I would rank him lower if he didnt score. I dont know why he never impresses me in TM, I wouldnt call him overrated but its time to step up.
    Taremi - 4, Its time to replace him. We have great players on the bench that can take his spot. He may score against asian opponents, but give another player a chance, and maybe they could do it aswell.
    Azmoun - 4, Sloppy and irritated.
    Torabi - 6, This kid scores in the little time he gets, maybe time to start him over Taremi and give him the full 90.
    Karimi - Too little time to evaluate.
    Ansarifard 4 - Really good kid, but he just isnt good enough...
    My preferred eleven after this game:
    Beiranvand
    Moharrami - PAG - Hosseini - Mohammadi
    Hajsafi - Ezzatollahi
    JB - Ghoddos - Dejagah - Amiri or Torabi
    Rezaei

Iran - Bolivia game - 7,5, A good game where we dominated. TM has really changed and we can now control the ball and pass our way through the opponent´s defence. We really need to improve our finishing though.
    I have to disagree with you on masoud. I think he played better than ashkan. He has this light touch and those trick you wont see often in asia at the moment and obviously the experience. is dribblings and passes somehow reminded me a bit of ronaldinhos playing style. Just beeing super easy on the ball and always ready for a magic moment and can always play a deadly ball. But ye he aalso had some easy ball losses and played sometimes to careless like ashkan did.He is good element for this team cuz we dont really have many players like him who play like a classical number 10.Ghoddos is more like the modern number 10 who can be second striker aswell.

Hajisafi in midfield i dont want to see. I hope we will see saeid and omid cuz that will mean otal lockdown especially against weak asian teams. Ofc hajisfai has the technique and can also go up fron a bit as CM but for that creative element against weak asian opponents i rather put shojaei or ashkan next to saeid

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
      I have to disagree with you on masoud. I think he played better than ashkan. He has this light touch and those trick you wont see often in asia at the moment and obviously the experience. is dribblings and passes somehow reminded me a bit of ronaldinhos playing style. Just beeing super easy on the ball and always ready for a magic moment and can always play a deadly ball. But ye he aalso had some easy ball losses and played sometimes to careless like ashkan did.He is good element for this team cuz we dont really have many players like him who play like a classical number 10.Ghoddos is more like the modern number 10 who can be second striker aswell.

Hajisafi in midfield i dont want to see. I hope we will see saeid and omid cuz that will mean otal lockdown especially against weak asian teams. Ofc hajisfai has the technique and can also go up fron a bit as CM but for that creative element against weak asian opponents i rather put shojaei or ashkan next to saeid
      The amount of ball losses that Shojaei is responsible for doesnt make up for the occasional passes. I would rather have Dejagah and Ghoddos playing together than Dejagah and Masoud.

Comment

I think Shojaie played one of his better games for TM in the time he was on the park. Moving the game along with good movement and great passing. Even at one time CQ was giving him instruction and you could hear aghajani calling his name out.

Comment

ofc i wouldnt want to see them play together. ghoddos must play. no doubt

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Morteza Tabrizi be tested for TM as the center forward.

He has a towering figure and is good in the air. Has done well for both Zob Ahan and Esteghlal. He can present some option and be a good competition for Taremi and Sardar who have been rather sluggish in front of the goal and need some stimuli to lift their games.

Comment

LoveTM, please re-watch the game, but this time with your anti-masoud goggles off.

Comment

Maybe you were confusing Taremi with Masoud, but Masoud played really well this game.

The players that impressed me the most were Ghoddos, Amiri and Masoud.

The players the least were Hajsafi, Cheshmi, and Taremi. Taremi needs to be replaced asap. Either with Gholizadeh if we want a textbook winger or Rezaei if we want a goal scorer.

Also, I just want to say how much I appreciate Bieranvand. I fucking love this guy. I don't know what happened between the Syria game and the WC but man has this guy really established himself as a gutsy and confident keeper. I really hope that after Perspolis wins the AFC champions league, he will make a move. He shouldn't be playing in Asia anymore.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

What?! You give what was probably Shojaei best game of his life a 4?

Comment

As easy and smooth Masoud is with the ball I don't understand how he loses the ball so easily....With his many years of experience and so many games that he has played, you would think he watches his own games and catches his mistakes...but somehow he never fixes them or tries to improve himself...Not sure how I feel about that...great passing and confidence with the ball is what this team needs but you can't lose the ball against great teams in Asian Cup..I don't know if CQ points this out to him every game...I rather have him coming off the bench and take Ashkan any day...What I love about Ashkan is that he is very hard to steal the ball from..He knows how to use his body...MASOUD gets C+ rating...

Comment

Working...
                    X