No announcement yet.

Vote (Mehdi Mahdavikia) - The AFC 2018 Best Defender of All time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other thing that AFC lacks is a good website/designer. Their websites are always slow, load poorly, and always give me trouble. If they were smart, the would limit voting to only once (ie by cookie acceptance/IP recognition) or require sign-in to vote. This would reduce the multiple votes by the same person (yours truly included)! But then again, I don't expect much from AFC, so they'll have to deal with the Iranian online voters who are apparently relentless!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
      Speaking of Defenders....slightly off topic here....but in general, Rahman Rezaei was awesome! I miss that guy!

He was so solid at the back, and put in some great performances in the Serie A. This is while the Serie A was one of the top 2 - 3 leagues in the world!
      He was such a tough defender.
      Still is

Comment

Not taking anything away from Mahdi or Karimi abilities and contribution but honestly this is BS, pretty much only Iranian knows about this, now if you create a poll with Ostad asadi, Maldini, Chiellini, Baresi and some of top defenders, i am sure Ostad Asadi will win it.
        I agree with Daei being the best forward in Asia, but for the rest, there were better players available, lets not foul ourselves! I mean you can even argue if Karimi was the best ever midfielder in Iran(which IMO he wasn't at all).

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Still is
          They're in the top 4-5 but definitely not top 3,which you'd have to give to La Liga, Bundesliga, and EPL.

Comment

Why is Mahdavikia not being voted as a winger/right midfielder? Did the Saudis buy that position for their player? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Why is Mahdavikia not being voted as a winger/right midfielder? Did the Saudis buy that position for their player? Lol.
              Right?
              There should be other names for that position, like Rahman Rezaei, playing in Italy and in Serie A and many times being voted best defender of his team by Italian media.
              AFC is hopless...

Nonetheless voted for Kia of course!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X