X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote (Mehdi Mahdavikia) - The AFC 2018 Best Defender of All time

http://www.the-afc.com/features/vote...n-cup-defender
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Just voted, but are these guys on drugs? Since when was his primary role defending? lollll he played right back when he was already waaaay past his prime and about to retire.
    This is pretty pathetic from AFC, considering he's possibly the best Asian Cup winger/midfielder of all time. - Then again, what's new right?

Comment

I think DJPedram is creating these polls on the AFC site.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm holding out for Maziar Zare - The AFC 2018 Best Goalkeeper of All time.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Somehow, the Persian online poll contingency is out voting a nation with a billion people (China)....we're good!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Somehow, the Persian online poll contingency is out voting a nation with a billion people (China)....we're good!
              Its a reflection of how most Asian nations don't care about football no matter how much they spend and get media coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Its a reflection of how most Asian nations don't care about football no matter how much they spend and get media coverage.
                it could also mean that we have too many no-life in iran who are always on internet and online. they dont actually have anything going for their life.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

How come our forever young starlet Hossain Kaabi isn’t on the poll..! ??😡

Comment

<Deleted> someone beat me to the joke...
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Speaking of Defenders....slightly off topic here....but in general, Rahman Rezaei was awesome! I miss that guy!

He was so solid at the back, and put in some great performances in the Serie A. This is while the Serie A was one of the top 2 - 3 leagues in the world!
                      He was such a tough defender.

Comment

SO wait, we got Best Forward (Daei), best midfielder (Karimi) and best defender (Mahdavikia; he's leading by so much).
                        Lol.. that's great!
                        Do we realize these guys all played at the same time... only if we had a better coach, who knows!

Ps: wasn't Mahdavikia ALWAYS a mid?

Comment

how are we up like 200,000 votes.

did someone use a bot to vote lol

Comment

Dude, Mahdavikia is up so many votes Iranians flood social media like a tsunami

Comment

Clearly, anything based on polls at AFC will result in all Iranian winners. The only way to avoid it, is to not nominate Iranians! I wonder if they will be have a best Goalie category. If they did, and include an Iranian, it will be a clean sweep of TM players for best Asian football players in every category!

Comment

Working...
                              X