No announcement yet.

Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote match report for Persepolis - Al Sadd. Tasnim News Agency will publish it. If I can watch match, write one more article.

See you.

Comment

I think the only way around this is if you write semi-officially for one of the agencies e.g. Tasnim.
      Also if you included an English version of your text (by slightly modifying google translate) that would increase the readership as well. I've been reading most of what you post but obviously have to translate the text every time. I think a significant % of your target audience would benefit from having these articles in Persian or English.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
        I think the only way around this is if you write semi-officially for one of the agencies e.g. Tasnim.
        Also if you included an English version of your text (by slightly modifying google translate) that would increase the readership as well. I've been reading most of what you post but obviously have to translate the text every time. I think a significant % of your target audience would benefit from having these articles in Persian or English.
        They will publish Persian language. I wrote Turkish. They will translate.

Comment

Burak Agbi, don't let these shameless pseudo-journalist dishearten you.

We love and appreciate your efforts and informative posts/articles. Keep it up brother!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            Burak Agbi, don't let these shameless pseudo-journalist dishearten you.

We love and appreciate your efforts and informative posts/articles. Keep it up brother!
            Thanks a lot bro. I want to do my best.

Comment

Working...
            X