Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
    Sorry, I know I am not Iranian and thus this might not be my place to say anything. But there is something I feel I have to comment so that hopefully our friend Burak might feel better.

Burak, I understand how you feel as each article that you write is your hard work. However sadly, even in a country like mine (Singapore), copyright is an issue too. Not just in Iran. In Singapore many people, and some "newspaper organisation just copy and paste articles and never give credit to the original source. This action is not correct but sadly many people do this. You are not alone in feeling frustrated. Many Singapore journalist/reporters have experienced the same thing as you.

But I hope you will never stop writing about Iran football. I hope you will still continue to post updates about Iran players like Hossieni and Amiri here in this forum. Here, we all appreciate you. I can see your passion for football by reading your articles and posting on this forum. I can see you really support Hossieni and Amiri. I think I am not alone in feeling this way.

Burak there are people we cannot change. I understand how it feels when your hard work gets "robbed" like that. But I hope you never stop writing about Iran football.

Thank you for always giving us updates about Hossieni and Amiri. Please continue to write. Here we do appreciate you and are grateful for the good work you have done for us.
    Thanks to your support. This is worldwide problem i see. I will challenge with this at least my news. I hope this problem will solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
      Hi Burak,

Totally understand your frustration but unfortunately nothing can be done with this regime. I did find the following article with your photo:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=419751
      Hahaha please write my name with Persian language and look to Google News tan. Maybe there can be another Web sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
        I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isna, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.
        Burak, Iranian media is the most pathetic group I've seen!

I met Iran's former assitant coach omid namazi in 2013 at a party and I made a thread here and told everyone about my conversations with him. the next day, there were about 8-9 different websites that literally copy and pasted everything I wrote on their website which was awful because namazi himself even saw it and thought I was some kind of journalist pretty embarssing moment for me
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol welcome to Iran..

Comment

I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isna, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.
            Welcome to Iran, Burak.

Comment

marg bar Iranian sport media

Comment

migam hala ingadr rajebeh iran bad nagin behesh. already hameh azamon badeshoon miyad hala mireh ya article miniviseh karoo badtaro badtar mikoneh. Already in pesareh hasas hast.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Margh bar Iranian sport media!
                  مرغ بر نشریات ورزشی ایرانی
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Burak, I am very sorry about this. Iran has no copyright laws due to its pariah state atmosphere.

Is there anyway to put a watermark on your articles/pictures/posts? Something they cannot remove easily?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Burak, I am very sorry about this. Iran has no copyright laws due to its pariah state atmosphere.

Is there anyway to put a watermark on your articles/pictures/posts? Something they cannot remove easily?
                      They copy his texts, how should a watermark help?
                      sigpic

Comment

Burak, khosh galdiz. Welcome.

When I write something, I am not expecting credit. It is proper to give credit.

To me, message is important.

Burak Shah, keep on writing and do not be too sensitive. It is proper to write and remind abusers. Several of my students from University are from Tarabzon. One that I remember is Ali Benli. His father is in construction, building roads. Tarabzon has good fish. Gula gula.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          They copy his texts, how should a watermark help?
                          I assumed it was taking his whole story pictures included.

Comment

Some media brands and journalists contacted with me yesterday after this thread. They wanted coorperate with me about Iran football. I said to them; 'I dont do this for money.'

I want only respect to me and my newspaper. Thats enough.

Comment

Few days a go i saw your interview with Amir Hashemi in Tasnim, they mentioned the website name and posted your picture next to PAG. So not all new agencies are like this.

Comment

Some media brands and journalists contacted with me yesterday after this thread. They wanted coorperate with me about Iran football. I said to them; 'I dont do this for money.'

I want only respect to me and my newspaper. Thats enough.
                                Keep up the great work.

Comment

Working...
                                X