Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Iranian sport media is very unrespect!

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isna, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.
    Twitter - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Gazete - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Burak For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,704 Times in 707 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Burak View Post
    I wrote/I am writing a lot of news about Iranian football/footballers. All Iranian sport brands (web sites: varzesh3, ilna, isra, jamaran and etc.) translate and publish my articles. This is normal but they dont give any link for my newspaper or news web site. Only Tasnim News Agency is careful for this subject.

Is this ethic? Very unprofessional and unrespect behavior. If we do news about from foreign media, we give active link.

Then I contact with this brands. All editor and editor in chief slience. Very bad.

I will finish to write news about Iran if this behaviors continue.

I want to try say my problem to you.

Sorry for distrub.
    They do this all the time. There is no copyright in Iran si they don't know and/or don't care. One article I once wrote for transfermarkt for a christmas calendar about Younes Delfi they got completely wrong and published some fake news saying that he got elected to the top eleven of Talents from Transfermarkt which was just wrong.

But does it maie a difference? Those people in Iran who read your articles in Farsi wouldn't care where its from and wouldn't check your turkish page to read stuff.

The only thing is that it is for sure unethical and annoying. If this is auch a big deal that you wont write stuff on Iran anymore then here you go..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AsOen5 View Post
    They do this all the time. There is no copyright in Iran si they don't know and/or don't care. One article I once wrote for transfermarkt for a christmas calendar about Younes Delfi they got completely wrong and published some fake news saying that he got elected to the top eleven of Talents from Transfermarkt which was just wrong.

But does it maie a difference? Those people in Iran who read your articles in Farsi wouldn't care where its from and wouldn't check your turkish page to read stuff.

The only thing is that it is for sure unethical and annoying. If this is auch a big deal that you wont write stuff on Iran anymore then here you go..
    Thanks. I forget to write. Varzesh copied my all banner for their video cover. And remove my names from my Hosseini/Amiri videos. I did not these works for their stealing.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Burac Khan,
    if they do copy they are wrong due to ignorance or whatever. You may send them a kind email and ask them to stop or at least mention the source.
    Even here some people copy and paste. in fact sometimes the source is covered and nonmember users cannot see the links. They need to change that practice.
    by the way the Turkish journalist and police are doing a great job tracking what has taken place in saudi embassy. the saudis are doing the same kind of work as zionists who killed a palestinian in Dubai. those evil men need to be punished taking the life of khashoghi. I think Turkey can show braveness by kicking saudis out forever. committing a crime on Turkish land even inside embassy is Turkey's business to deal with. If nothing is done it will give bad reputation for the country.
    A sample test:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    بازیکنان لژیونر دعوت شده از جمله میلاد محمدی، سامان قدوس، سعید عزت*اللهی و ... زیر نظر کارلوس کی‎روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در زمین تمرین پژوهشگاه صنعت نفت برگزار شد.

A suggestion : ask someone to write a not for you in farsi about quoting the source and always past it as a footnote to your articles. in farsi though: Lotfan ghadre zahamaate digaraan raa bedaanid va javaanmardi raa dar joournalism reaayat konid baa darge source.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    Burac Khan,
    if they do copy they are wrong due to ignorance or whatever. You may send them a kind email and ask them to stop or at least mention the source.
    Even here some people copy and paste. in fact sometimes the source is covered and nonmember users cannot see the links. They need to change that practice.
    by the way the Turkish journalist and police are doing a great job tracking what has taken place in saudi embassy. the saudis are doing the same kind of work as zionists who killed a palestinian in Dubai. those evil men need to be punished taking the life of khashoghi. I think Turkey can show braveness by kicking saudis out forever. committing a crime on Turkish land even inside embassy is Turkey's business to deal with. If nothing is done it will give bad reputation for the country.
    A sample test:
    بازیکنان لژیونر دعوت شده از جمله میلاد محمدی، سامان قدوس، سعید عزت*اللهی و ... زیر نظر کارلوس کی‎روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در زمین تمرین پژوهشگاه صنعت نفت برگزار شد.

Legality of quoting the source of a piece of news cannot and should not apply to members only.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    Burac Khan,

A sample test:
    I sent 6 e-mails to news web sites for this subject. But they did not do reply to me. They have to learn ethic.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Response might not be necessary. Their actions in the future will be the best reply. just be patient.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    iran is keshvare bi sahab dadash

Thanks
    Varzesh3.com said to me; 'This is not case in Iran'

Thanks a lot guys.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,297 Posts
    Send a email to Rohani. I’ve heard he’s great help.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 177

You do not have permission to view the list of names.