Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 16. Iran vs Bolivia @ AZADI Stadium (19:30 Tehran Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
    Cheshsmi pretty ashghal so far. Hope he will maybe give someone else the chance after half time
    He looks very unlikely to adapt to a CB position..! CQ needs to experiment with him elsewhere on the pitch preferably in midfield defensive mid or CM

Comment

Azmoon sloppy today too.

Comment

All you hear in the stadium is vuvuzela noise. Our spectators are so unorganized and terrible. You don’t hear a single chant.

Our players crosses and passes are really bad today. They play so nervous, with little composure. Our star players like Azmoun, ARJ and even Taremi are not themselves. Everyone is trying to shoot and thus far they all suck at shooting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

JB needs to focus on his final touches
          They’ve been nearly all shitt besides the goal

Comment

https://youtu.be/scA5xko9YjE

Good stream

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              All you hear in the stadium is vuvuzela noise. Our spectators are so unorganized and terrible. You don’t hear a single chant.

Our players crosses and passes are really bad today. They play so nervous, with little composure. Our star players like Azmoun, ARJ and even Taremi are not themselves. Everyone is trying to shoot and thus far they all suck at shooting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Its the final touches we've been bad at. Otherwise we've been winning the ball back very nicely and setting up well.

Comment

Brah, our team is stacked. great build up offensively.

Comment

Throwback to when AJ said he prefers to give an assist rather than score a goal that boy loves an 18 yard shot more than a fat boy loves cake smh even Karim was complaining about it in the pre match interview

Comment

Sadegh been very Solid @ RWB
                    Ehsan has been MIA by enlarge

Comment

Im gonna say it, besides the goal, Baksh is soooo overrated

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        JB needs to focus on his final touches
                        They’ve been nearly all shitt besides the goal
                        He cannot trap the ball and take a decent touch to save his life

Comment

When you can’t cross in a freaking ball!!!

A team of toddlers> Iran’s NT

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            He cannot trap the ball and take a decent touch to save his life
                            His first touches have actually been great today, there was one from a long ball that especially stood out to me. It's mostly been his decision making that's been questionable today/sloppiness in general (whole team looks sloppy today though)

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              Im gonna say it, besides the goal, Baksh is soooo overrated
                              Pretty sure most people have said he has not shown his true potential for the national team, not overrated. To this point, his club career has proven his quality for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Sadegh been very Solid @ RWB
                                Ehsan has been MIA by enlarge
                                Didn't he put that worldie of a cross in for ARJ (think you said it was Amiri but I think it was Ehsan). And he put another top class cross in a couple minutes later.

Don't understand the Cheshmi hate either, he got caught on his heels a little for that Majid tackle but aside from that, he's looked assured in possession which is clearly essential to what CQ wants in how we build play from the back.

I'll join the ARJ criticism, he's clearly a level above some of the crap he's served up in that 45 mins and it still seems to be proving difficult to release it in a TM shirt.

Everyone else I'm happy with.

Comment

Working...
                                X