Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 16. Iran vs Bolivia @ AZADI Stadium (19:30 Tehran Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are superior. We always were.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      That’s pretty cool though that Iran just defeated a South American team. Asian teams do good usually against South American teams. I champion all of Asian football that hopefully one day (inshallah) we take over European football as a continent.
      Asian teams usually struggle against South American teams. The head to head record between the two at the World Cup is 1-3-16.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Amazing English by Khiabani speaking to the Bolivia coach
        Noticed that their coach had a translator with him, but as soon as he heard Khiabani’s poor command of English l, he said fcuk it, I might as well speak the English myself 🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Noticed that their coach had a translator with him, but as soon as he heard Khiabani’s poor command of English l, he said fcuk it, I might as well speak the English myself 🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Apparently Khiabani wanted to speak Spanish with him as rumours are his Spanish is excellent but because the game was broadcasted to an international audience he was told you must speak English. At the end what transpired was Spanglish!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Interesting according to the King himself this was the formation:

https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...type=3&theater

I actually MUCH prefer this!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Interesting according to the King himself this was the formation:

https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...type=3&theater

I actually MUCH prefer this!
              That's not his official facebook page.

This one is:

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Is it true that upon conceding the goal, the entire stadium started chanting Jalal Hosseini's name? If yes, then it is so pathetic and disrespectful, not only to the coaching staff, but also the entire team, especially its defenders and keeper. I am dismayed by Tehrani football fans. They remind me of little brats who have had all the possible luxury, thus behaving like spoiled little kids. Just play TM games in other cities who'd appreciate the hosting of TM matches. Let Tehran "football fans" enjoy their goddamn Tehran giants matches.

Haalam be ham mikhore az tarafdaraaye intori. I am a Perspolisi and always been, as a matter of fact my entire family is Perspolisi. However I am disgusted by how so many of my fellow Perspolisi have been hating on TM. Almost every single Perspolisi friend I have (Especially the ones who have recently emigrated here) keep telling me they don't give a F about TM anymore and that they wish TM keeps losing every single game

بی*احترامی به بازیکنان تیم*ملی از سوی طرفداران

تشویق سیدجلال در ورزشگاه آزادی در بازی تیم*ملی معنای خاصی دارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ سیدجلال حسینی فوق العاده است. توانمند و خاص. بازیکنی که انگار تمام شدنی نیست. کیست که نداند کیفیت او چقدر بالاست. ولی کارلوس کی روش قبل از جام جهانی تصمیم گرفت سدیجلال را خط بزند و طبیعتا این مسئله را خیلی بد مدیریت کرد. ولی حتی این مسائل باعث نمی شود تا طرفداران بعد از گل خوردن تیم ملی، او را در ورزشگاه آزادی یکصدا تشویق کنند. وقتی تیم گل می خورد، همه به اندازه کافی بی روحیه هستند. در همه جای دنیا رسم این است که وقتی تیم گل می خورد، بازیکنان تشویق می شوند تا انگیزه بگیرند و گل خورده را جبران کنند ولی اینجا برعکس است. کاری که طرفداران دیشب در آزادی کردند به نوعی توهین به ۱۱ بازیکن حاضر در زمین مسابقه بود. قطعا سیدجلال حسینی هم راضی به این مسئله نیست. وقتی چنین اتفاقی می افتد یعنی ۱۱ بازیکن داخل زمین هیچ هستند و طبعا ما کوچکترین ارزشی برای آنها قایل نیستیم. این رفتار یعنی ما برای تیم ملی کشورمان هم احترام قائل نیستیم.

Comment

Just play TM games in other cities who'd appreciate the hosting of TM matches.
                  It might happen soon. CQ claims that he is trying for it.

تلاش می کنیم به شهرهای دیگر برویم

کی روش درباره بازی های بعدی تیم ملی افزود: در ماه نوامبر می توانیم دو بازی تدارکاتی دیگر داشته باشیم. امیدوارم این اتفاق بیفتد. من باید بار دیگر از حضور هواداران تشکر کنم و اعلام کنم تلاش خواهیم کرد تیم ملی را در خانه های هواداران شهر های دیگر نظیر تبریز، اصفهان و سایر شهرها ببریم. البته باید با تیم های میهمان خودمان ابتدا صحبت کنیم تا در شهرهای دیگر از آنها میزبانی کنیم. می خواهیم هواداران را به تیم ملی نزدیک کنیم.

Comment

We still have issues in finishing after so many years of the same issue... CQ needs to just punish every player that misses a chance...Their lack of concentration in front of the goal is just too much too handle...We still don't have that deadly striker..We need to have Messi convert to Islam and become iranian asap lool ....it had been a while since I have seen TM put a lot of pressure on the ball in the first half..it was awesome to watch..

Comment

Even the native Americans spoke a better English when they first encounter the white man, than this Khiabani, professor of English Literature. Fcking guy REEEEED be zabaneh Englisi !!! I am just wondering what did he think of his performance after that meaningful interview!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        We still have issues in finishing after so many years of the same issue... CQ needs to just punish every player that misses a chance...Their lack of concentration in front of the goal is just too much too handle...We still don't have that deadly striker..We need to have Messi convert to Islam and become iranian asap lool ....it had been a while since I have seen TM put a lot of pressure on the ball in the first half..it was awesome to watch..
                        I doubt it would help. The guys just arent top strikers/finishers. Sardar is the only one with the potential but even he is hot and cold. Taremi is just more cold than hot it seems, same with ARJ, and Karim. Ghoddos is a good finisher, Kaveh is solid as well. Imo, this is the main reason I would have Kaveh LW instead of taremi for AC. We wont need to be playing with a deep winger like Taremi was at WC, but Rezaei is still a great presser, and his linkup play is arguably better than taremis in terms of passing range, through balls, etc, and he is undoubtedly a more consistent finisher. We just have to hope ARJ finds form, but not sure wtf will happen to him in brighton... If he isnt ready mahdi torabi is making a serious case for more minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Listen Hadi boy! On what grounds is Bolivia not a world class team? In fact I think Bolivia will narrowly defeat us 2-0 as my match prediction. Not to mention they finished above Venezuela in the WC qualifiers. This team may not have European stars, but they sure as heck have experience and lots of it as shown by their older players in matches. Be goleh maroof: Hamine ke hast!
                          your comments age tuna sub left in the tehran summer sun

Comment

Iran has been playing the best football since 1998 in the past 2 years. and the friendly yesterday was yet again a great performance.

Players like Ghodos, Amiri, Taremi and Ebrahimi are really a head and shoulder above everyone else in Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              Iran has been playing the best football since 1998 in the past 2 years. and the friendly yesterday was yet again a great performance.

Players like Ghodos, Amiri, Taremi and Ebrahimi are really a head and shoulder above everyone else in Asia
                              lol. I don't care how good some of his performances are when he will cost us games and points with his poor finishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X