No announcement yet.

Asian Cup Warm Up Matches- Other Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cricket is the only universaly popular sport in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
      Cricket is the only universaly popular sport in Australia.
      Agreed. And pub crawling

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
        Agreed. And pub crawling
        Bash the Paki is also a popular Saturday nightout game

Comment

Japan beating Uruguay 4-2 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
            Japan beating Uruguay 4-2 so far
            Big teams do not take friendlies too seriously. I doubt Korea and Japan can beat Uruguay so convincingly at the WC.

Comment

^ I think South Americans take every international football seriously. Japan won 4-3

South Korea 2-2 Panama while China lost to Syria 2-0

Comment

South Korea 2:2 Panama. South Amercan teams are often serious even in friendlies. Watch Cavani's reaction after his equalizer. Japan's quick passng in the final third is scary. They have by far the most attacking firepower among the AC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                  ^ I think South Americans take every international football seriously. Japan won 4-3

South Korea 2-2 Panama while China lost to Syria 2-0
                  Baba China won 2-0, are you drinking whilst providing these updates?

Watching Uzbekistan Vs Qatar now to both enhance my enjoyment of our game as well as life in general. Both complete shite and nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Baba China won 2-0, are you drinking whilst providing these updates?

Watching Uzbekistan Vs Qatar now to both enhance my enjoyment of our game as well as life in general. Both complete shite and nothing to worry about.
                    My friends dont call me Afheem(Opimium) for no reason

Comment

Malaysia 0 - 1 Kyrgyzstan
                      Uzbekistan 2 - 0 Qatar
                      UAE 0 - 2 Venezuela
                      Oman 0 - 0 Ecuador
                      Bahrain 4 - 1 Myanmar

Comment

Oman drew with Ecuador?

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          Big teams do not take friendlies too seriously. I doubt Korea and Japan can beat Uruguay so convincingly at the WC.
                          Accordng to ESPN stats, Uruguay outshot South Korea 15-9. Korea was nothng special and they scored from a questonalbe penatly and corner kick. On the other hand, Japan outplayed Uruguay outshooting 17-10 and scored 4 goals from open play. I watched the whole match and to be honest I'm not so confident that we will beat them at the Asian Cup. Uruguay is an upgrade version of Iran in terms of playing style. I'm afraid that our players will suffer from Japan's agility.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Accordng to ESPN stats, Uruguay outshot South Korea 15-9. Korea was nothng special and they scored from a questonalbe penatly and corner kick. On the other hand, Japan outplayed Uruguay outshooting 17-10 and scored 4 goals from open play. I watched the whole match and to be honest I'm not so confident that we will beat them at the Asian Cup. Uruguay is an upgrade version of Iran in terms of playing style. I'm afraid that our players will suffer from Japan's agility.
                            Don't be so sure. Compared to Japan, we are superior in the air, have clearly more physical strength, and a solid defense. With a little luck, we would have beat Bolivia 5-1 today. Japan will be lucky to get passed Iran, but would make for a great final opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Don't be so sure. Compared to Japan, we are superior in the air, have clearly more physical strength, and a solid defense. With a little luck, we would have beat Bolivia 5-1 today. Japan will be lucky to get passed Iran, but would make for a great final opponent!
                              semi*-final

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I read WC team stats on reddit and surprisingly they were more successful than us in aerial battles.

Comment

Working...
                                X