Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My interview with Amir Hashemi about PAG, Asia 2019 chance and Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interview with Amir Hashemi about PAG, Asia 2019 chance and Alireza Jahanbakhsh

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...or-h10247.html

Thanks for posting. It kind of makes sense, I doubt he is earning more in Belgium despite the team's owners.

Comment

The link doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        The link doesn't work.
        Try again now - > https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...or-h10247.html

Comment

Thank you Burak. It's great to hear it directly from his agent that the issue was not money and it had to do with a crowded field of CBs at Trabzonspor. Also the other issue was the possibility of using PAG in a different position (probably DM) that was not his preference and could jeopardize his chances at TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Thank you Burak. It's great to hear it directly from his agent that the issue was not money and it had to do with a crowded field of CBs at Trabzonspor. Also the other issue was the possibility of using PAG in a different position (probably DM) that was not his preference and could jeopardize his chances at TM.
            Thanks bro.

Comment

Hi Burak. thanks for this interview and thanks also for the many updates on Hossieni and Amiri that you always post here.
              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                Hi Burak. thanks for this interview and thanks also for the many updates on Hossieni and Amiri that you always post here.
                Thanks. I am preparing for new episode.

Comment

Good job, saw your article on Tasnim.

Comment

how is the CB position crowded???
                    I still don't but the official version of the story.
                    They only have 2 good cbs, Majid being the best and toure being somewhat decent, but not on majids level.
                    Akbas is obviously a reserve player and does not have the skills to be a starter, he plays when majid or toure are injured
                    So he would basically only have had to be better than toure, which isnt hard.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      how is the CB position crowded???
                      I still don't but the official version of the story.
                      They only have 2 good cbs, Majid being the best and toure being somewhat decent, but not on majids level.
                      Akbas is obviously a reserve player and does not have the skills to be a starter, he plays when majid or toure are injured
                      So he would basically only have had to be better than toure, which isnt hard.
                      I said when we were at transfer term. I dont believe this reason. Eupen and Trabzonspor dont compare each other. There is very big differences between two clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                        I said when we were at transfer term. I dont believe this reason. Eupen and Trabzonspor dont compare each other. There is very big differences between two clubs.
                        I agree.

I also think that the level of Süper Lig is higher than that of The Belgian league.

This is after watching a bunch of games this season.

Sure, going to a top club in Belgium would have made sense, but not to a small and shitty club like Eupen.

Trabzonspor is a better team by all means.

For some reason I think there’s something that’s just being kept a secret.

I hope trab get Into the champions or Europa league because they play a very modern and beautiful style of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                        X