Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is from Singapore

Comment

wow..cool! Never met a person from Singapore who was interested in Iranian football. Specially a female.

Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        wow..cool! Never met a person from Singapore who was interested in Iranian football. Specially a female.

Impressive.
        haha I was clueless about football all my life until the year 1996 when afew Iranian players like Hamid Estili, M Khakpour and Ali Reza Mansourian came to Singapore to play football. Hamid and Khakpour played with Geylang United. and because my country's papers kept writing about them I slowly became curious about Hamid and Khakpour. As Singapore's football standards are low, Hamid and Khakpour were treated like legends/celebrities here. So i went for my first match and both of them played so well that I became so curious about Iran as a country. and I began to idolize Hamid Estili cos to the fans he was simply.... the King.

nd then in 1998, Hamid scored against USA in the World cup and my country's papers kept writing about how great Hamid Estili was. And at that time while I knew he and Khakpour will not return to Singapore, I had high hopes that they would go to Europe. But in the end they did not.

After that I did not really follow Hamid's news. Then last year I renewed my interest in Iran football after I searched for Hamid's name on instagram. From there I started to follow him and the other 1998 World Cup players. From there I started to follow Amir Abedzadeh (cos his dad is in the 1998 WC team) and slowly got to know about the current Team Melli team and was so impressed by your players that I decided to support Iran football, moving forward.

And how did I end up in this forum? Oh well I googled about Karim Ansarifard and chanced upon your forum, somehow.

That is my entire story of how I became a Team Melli fan, my friend.
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

I wonder if Mbappé will break Daei record. He is only 19 and has 99 goals to score.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
            haha I was clueless about football all my life until the year 1996 when afew Iranian players like Hamid Estili, M Khakpour and Ali Reza Mansourian came to Singapore to play football. Hamid and Khakpour played with Geylang United. and because my country's papers kept writing about them I slowly became curious about Hamid and Khakpour. As Singapore's football standards are low, Hamid and Khakpour were treated like legends/celebrities here. So i went for my first match and both of them played so well that I became so curious about Iran as a country. and I began to idolize Hamid Estili cos to the fans he was simply.... the King.

nd then in 1998, Hamid scored against USA in the World cup and my country's papers kept writing about how great Hamid Estili was. And at that time while I knew he and Khakpour will not return to Singapore, I had high hopes that they would go to Europe. But in the end they did not.

After that I did not really follow Hamid's news. Then last year I renewed my interest in Iran football after I searched for Hamid's name on instagram. From there I started to follow him and the other 1998 World Cup players. From there I started to follow Amir Abedzadeh (cos his dad is in the 1998 WC team) and slowly got to know about the current Team Melli team and was so impressed by your players that I decided to support Iran football, moving forward.

And how did I end up in this forum? Oh well I googled about Karim Ansarifard and chanced upon your forum, somehow.

That is my entire story of how I became a Team Melli fan, my friend.
            Wow.... that's quite a story! Yes, TM has come a long way since the legends of 1998. We hope we can win the Asian cup this time.

But you know all the names and everything! That is very impressive! Way to go!!!

From now I will support all Singaporean girls' teams!

Comment

Wow.... that's quite a story! Yes, TM has come a long way since the legends of 1998. We hope we can win the Asian cup this time.

But you know all the names and everything! That is very impressive! Way to go!!!

heh thank you! yes I know alot of the 1998 World Cup players by name too. Karim Bagheri, Ali Daei, Mehrdad Minavand, Reza Sharoudi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Mehdi Pashazadeh and Khodadad Azizi. Some have changed alot since 1998 and some like Karim Bagheri never seem to age at all.

Comment

and all the best for Asian Cup! I believe Iran can win!

Comment

and all the best for Asian Cup! I believe Iran can win!
                  and I think we all love to have a TM supporter from Singapore. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Ps. Are there any more TM supporters in Singapore? Maybe you can bring them all here!

Comment

and I think we all love to have a TM supporter from Singapore. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Ps. Are there any more TM supporters in Singapore? Maybe you can bring them all here!
                    Hamid had many supporters when he was playing here. If i know of any supporters I will bring them here. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed in this forum

Comment

Americans use three factors to judge a NFL quarterback: production, longevity, and silverware. How would you rank soccer players based on this system, and where would Daie place? He had a long playing career, was the captain for a while, but did not win enough trophies in Asia. Just trying to analyze, so we can make improvements in the system.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Hamid had many supporters when he was playing here. If i know of any supporters I will bring them here. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed in this forum
                        Sure!!! This forum is not only for Iranians. It's for all TM fans from everywhere in the world. So please feel at home. You are part of us.

Comment

Sure!!! This forum is not only for Iranians. It's for all TM fans from everywhere in the world. So please feel at home. You are part of us.
                          aww..thank you! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            His property near Lavasan:

I took this picture myself. I see another picture of this property is making the rounds in Telegram with this caption:

:
                            مگر میشه توچال آن هم در دامنه ای با چنین شیبی مالکیت خصوصی داشته باشه آن هم با کاربری مسکونی؟ جای دوری هم نیست: مسیر اوشان به آهار، بیخ گوش تهران. جلوی چشم همه😕
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yeah, it's a bit strange, not very harmonious...not my taste but he's paying for it so I guess he's ok with it.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

My friend from Iran sent me pictures of a newspaper article stating that they are gonna tear the building down as it hurts the environment. No mention of its owner in the article.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X