Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 👑 Ali Daei 👑 Thread

A True Hero
    ▪ He just won best Asian Cup forward, ever.
    ▪ But his greatness truly resonates off the field, he has been a huge help and advocate to those in Kermanshah, after government neglect. He is building dozens of homes there for those earthquake-striken

He just posted this on his Instagram:

آخر و عاقبت یازده ماه تلاش شبانه روزی برای ساخت و ساز خانه های مردم زلزله زده کرمانشاه: احضار به آگاهي. مسئولینی که در این مدت به جای اینکه حامی من در ارائه خدمات بهتر به هموطنان نیازمند باشند فقط موجب دلسردی و اختلال در این امر شدند
    به خاطر وظیفه انسانی و اخلاقی از روز زلزله شروع کردم به کمک رسانی، یک بار دادسرای اصفهان و بعد دادسرای مشهد حسابم را بست. سپس مقامات رسمی و غیر رسمی با کمترین تحقیق شایعه پراکنی کردند و بیشتر توان فکری و مالی من، صرف پاسخگویی به مراجع شد.
    از روز اول در این صفحه، تمامی مراحل کمک رسانی را قدم به قدم نشان دادم و الان هم معلوم نیست اصلا شاکی چه کسی است چون مردم که همیشه به من محبت داشتند. با پیشرفته ترین تکنولوژی و بهترین نوع مصالح، خانه سازی را شروع کردم و ادامه می دهم چون اعتقاد دارم باید کار را اصولی انجام داد
    کمک های نقدی شما عزیزان همراه سود تعلق گرفته مبلغ یازده میلیارد و صد و بیست و سه میلیون تومان بوده که محل هزینه ریال به ریال این پول تا به الان، در دو جلد زونکن به همراه تمامی مدارک ارائه شد
    هرگز مایل به طرح این موضوع نبودم اما در این راه بارها از حساب شخصی خودم برای تسریع کار ساخت و ساز هزینه کردم و امروز می بینيم که سرانجام تلاش هایمان برگه احضاریه بوده است.
    اما بالاترین محکمه و بهترین قاضی مردم می باشند

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bogrx80B...ken-by=alidaei
    Last edited by Tehranto; 10-04-2018, 07:10 AM.

Daei Shirreh

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I absolutely love this man.

Who knows, maybe one day in a democratic Iran he'll pull a George Weah and run for the presidency.

Comment

LOL guys this is not a formal award its a poll that the iranian internet mafia took over lets not hype this up. im surprised you even tweeted it tehranto. theres hundreds of these meaningless polls everywhere
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          LOL guys this is not a formal award its a poll that the iranian internet mafia took over lets not hype this up. im surprised you even tweeted it tehranto. theres hundreds of these meaningless polls everywhere
          AFC sanctioned poll.

Comment

Legend.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Daei for TM

Comment

He is great, but why is everyone making a big deal of him winning some online poll? like very site and tv channel I watch this is what they talking about. We already knew he is Asia's greatest player (not just striker)

Comment

Typical Iranian mentality!!!

Instead of being proud of the man, whether a bunch of iranian fans voted for him or not, its irrelevant. He IS STILL the player in history of football with most Int'l goals scored.
                  But we HAVE TO ... (coz it's in our genes) show how petty, small & insecure we are to immediately undermine anything.

Just like crabs.
                  (if you're not familiar with the crab example, someone saw the fisherman throw a whole bunch of crabs in a bucket without putting any lids on it.
                  so he asked the fisherman "dont you fear some might climb and escape, and you lose your day's efforts?"
                  fisherman said: No. watch them and you'll see whenever one of them climbs over and tries to rise and reach the top, others cling onto him and drag him down. This way they all remain in the bucket & noone rises or escapes)

besides, I think you all shd focus on the HUMANITY of his other deeds as tehranto added in the post too.
                  And even if you disagree with the voting, poll, results or whatever the f**k, the LEAST you can do is shut your insignificant, insecure, petty mouths ... until YOU show to us you're capable of a FRACTION of what Daei has done.

Comment

And rightly so

Comment

His property near Lavasan:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ali Daei is a legend. His economic success and the size of his vacation houses speaks to his industriousness yet I am not sure it's really relevant here.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          His property near Lavasan:

Noosheh jaanesh! Hope he keeps getting more and more. He seems to always be helping his hamvatans out.

Comment

His wealth is earned through his intelligence and hard work, unlike numerous thieves and nouveau-riche in this country.
                            A truly respected gentleman who feels and cares about the pains of his compatriots.

Comment

Here is my point: Ali Daei is a legend and his economic success is besides the point. Of course his generosity and hard work on behalf of underserved communities and his less fortunate compatriots makes him even a greater human being and deserves recognition. At the same time, even if he had not been economically successful and even if he had not done all that he keeps doing for his follow Iranians, he would still be a legendary international footballer in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X