Iranian Team Melli manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Team Melli manager?

I was just looking at the list of Iranian National team coaches and noticed that is almost 10 years since Ali Daei was fired from TM management career.
    It was a big mistake to allow him to coach us in the 2010 WC qualification campaign. Even though Afshin Ghotbi gets a lot of flak for his failure to qaulaify, it was Ali Daei who was responsible for our failure.

But, that is not my question.
    In the ensuing nine years, he has managed 5 different teams in IPL. Do you think his coaching and team management has improved in these years. Will he ever be able to get back the national team management? Is there anyone in Iran capable of proper team management?

I do not know capabilities of the younger coaches in IPL. does any of them have even slightest chance of making a decent TM manager?

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
    I was just looking at the list of Iranian National team coaches and noticed that is almost 10 years since Ali Daei was fired from TM management career.
    It was a big mistake to allow him to coach us in the 2010 WC qualification campaign. Even though Afshin Ghotbi gets a lot of flak for his failure to qaulaify, it was Ali Daei who was responsible for our failure.

In the ensuing nine years, he has managed 5 different teams in IPL. Do you think his coaching and team management has improved in these years. Will he ever be able to get back the national team management? Is there anyone in Iran capable of proper team management?

I do not know capabilities of the younger coaches in IPL. does any of them have even slightest chance of making a decent TM manager?
    My opinion is very simple, Iranians tend to play better for kharejis. I can't explain why but if we want better results we should have a coach of a different nationality. W

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post

Ali Daei is still not a good coach. Despite playing in Europe for some years, Daei's tactics are not that much different than most domestic coaches. Daei has an eye in discovering young talent though. Wouldn't mind seeing him involved in the u-21 team selection.

I do think someone like Hashemian or Mahdaviakia can probably be good coaches since they have taken the professional route.

Golmohammadi is tactically good, but usually fails in big games. So he's not ready for the pressure of TM.

Javad Nekonam seems to have good tactics, but is an unprofessional child. His sideline tantrums are embarrassing to watch.

Namazi is low key good. Just doesn't have much talent to work with in Zob ahan.

Ghalenoi's tactics will only get you results in Iran. On a world stage TM would get embarrassed.

The rest of the coaches are more or less not good enough to discuss.

Comment

Just to put things into perspective, let's look at another sport (discus throw). Here is what Haddadi said:
        "Persian Football Magazine
        ·
        حدادی: نتیجه بخواهیم باید از مربی خارجی بهره بگیریم/ در دو هفته آینده بحث مربی*ام مشخص می*شود
        پرتابگر دیسک المپیکی ایران گفت: صحبت*هایی با کمیته ملی المپیک و وزارت ورزش داشتم و انءشاالله در ۲ هفته آینده قرار است بحث مربی هم مشخص شود.
        احسان حدادی در مورد ادامه تمریناتش در کیش و ادامه همکاری با مک مربی آمریکایی*اش اظهار کرد: احتمالا ما به کیش می*رویم اما هنوز تاریخ آن مشخص نیست. من صحبت*هایی با کمیته ملی المپیک و وزارت ورزش داشتم و انءشاالله در ۲ هفته آینده قرار است بحث مربی هم...
        See More
        Hadadi: we need to take advantage of the foreign coach / in the next two weeks, my coach's discussion will be
        The Iranian Olympic Disc Bowler said, " I had words with the National Olympic Committee and the ministry of sport and the ạnʾsẖạạllh in the next 2 weeks is supposed to be
        Ehsan Hadadi stated about continuing training in kish and continued cooperation with his American Mac Coach: probably we go to kish but still its history is not clear. I have been talking to the National Olympic Committee and the ministry of sport, and ạnʾsẖạạllh is going to be determined in the next 2 weeks. If the contract is closed with Mac, we'll have to follow the ạrdwhạy̰mạn in kish for now. If we agree with the American Coach, we will have our ạrdwhạy̰mạn in kish.
        The Champion of the Asian games of the Asian games in response to the question that is not going to go to kish to continue ạrdwhạ, he said, " within the next month, I may have a trip to America for coach grey, but if i want to work We'll have the ạrdwhạy̰mạn in America. Not yet, of course. If you don't want to come to the Federation, we'll be there.
        Hadadi in response to the question that the federation wants to continue with the interior coach, he said, " I truly have no knowledge of what the interior trainers are in We have abilities in the country, but we didn't have a coach until today that he could train athlete at the Olympic level
        The Vice-President of the London Olympic Disc launch pointed out: technically, if we want to get a good result in the Olympic and world championships, I think we Because track is not our sport, it is the sport of Europe and America Countries who want to get results like Arab countries and gulf margins use foreign coach. Of course, I would say that the foreign empowering coach not any coach whose only name I'm afraid we're hiring a bunch of coach who's not capable.
        He continued to say: the coach I found and I spoke to him so much that he agreed to come to our country, he is the Olympic Champion and he has the Olympic Silver. He has hit the world's record 5 times and is a great coach. We have to keep the coach like this and use the managers that have less power and are at lower level.
        Iran's Olympic Disc Bowler at the end said: I hope the sport of track is going to be fine, because he We can get a lot of medals in this string I hope this happens and we can medal in the Olympics."

Comment

If personally don't think there are any good managers in IRAN.

I really think that a good sports manager needs to be educated. They should know about physiology, psychology, business and whole lot of other things. They should apprentice under a good manager, which unfortunately we do not have.

we should hire a whole slew of good foreign managers, and have our coaches assist them. They should make A coaching license mandatory in all 1st and 2nd tier pro teams.
          I have my friend with coaching license training 12 year olds.

and the most important thing is to eliminate party bazi and nepotism in our sports.

Comment

I think we Iranians have this tendency of throwing other Iranians under the bus when the slightest thing goes wrong. With Khareji coaches, we give them a little more credibility than we give our own. If we had an Iranian coach, and he played super defensively like Quieroz does, we'd say he's crap. [and this is coming from someone who likes Quieroz and what he's done for Team Melli.] Just my two tomans anyways.

Comment

Ali Daei is ok for coaching an IPL club. Not TM. TM needs foreign coach since they know how to upgrade our football to international level. They fix our problems in defense, design how we should play against different
              teams. We do not have an Iranian coach in that level. Op to before the world cup I always supported CQ but I think we need a new. He could not take os to next round twice in the world cup maybe he can't. Since we have so many players in Holland/Belgium a good coach from that part of the world sound like a good idea to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                I think we Iranians have this tendency of throwing other Iranians under the bus when the slightest thing goes wrong. With Khareji coaches, we give them a little more credibility than we give our own. If we had an Iranian coach, and he played super defensively like Quieroz does, we'd say he's crap. [and this is coming from someone who likes Quieroz and what he's done for Team Melli.] Just my two tomans anyways.
                See what u mean but we still can't hand over team melli to a local coach.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                X