Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Doesn't Amiri have a law degree as well? probably takes the cake then
    amiri has both a law degree and a masters in physical education. ARJ left Iran at age 18 so idk how he can be that educated, although he is very wall mannered and professional

Comment

I am sure, the man has some valid reasons that can explain why he is so angry with everything and everyone around him. After all, living in a corrupt country and putting up with its football federation and everything else that is connected to it, is not an easy tasks. He knows a thing or two about what is going on in the inside. Unfortunately, he does not have the sophistication to express anything properly. He is also a bit lost in his life. He has not been able to do anything of significance after retiring from football. He feels he has failed, and that also contributes to his frustration and the anger and resentment he is showing. It almost looks like he is fighting to prove himself again … at the moment, he is just way too overwhelmed .. He needs to leave football. It would be better for his health. Another Mayeli Kohan, would be too many nutcase!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        I am sure, the man has some valid reasons that can explain why he is so angry with everything and everyone around him. After all, living in a corrupt country and putting up with its football federation and everything else that is connected to it, is not an easy tasks. He knows a thing or two about what is going on in the inside. Unfortunately, he does not have the sophistication to express anything properly. He is also a bit lost in his life. He has not been able to do anything of significance after retiring from football. He feels he has failed, and that also contributes to his frustration and the anger and resentment he is showing. It almost looks like he is fighting to prove himself again … at the moment, he is just way too overwhelmed .. He needs to leave football. It would be better for his health. Another Mayeli Kohan, would be too many nutcase!!
        Karimi was alway my idol and I loved him as a player more than any player but There is not a single reason in world that can justify this low class behaviour from a former sk world class player in public. This is laate chalemeidoni behaviour and he obviously has lost control totally and I have totally lost my respect for this man. He really needs help.

But as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it almost always have to do with BISAVADI. Players like Karimi, Kaebi, Azizi and Rahbarifard belong to that group of players with almost zero education coming out of nowhere, getting kind of famous. Have you ever seen, Vahid Hashemian, Yahya golmohammadi, Karim bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia or Nekounam such behaviour?
        Last edited by Essi; 09-19-2018, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
          lol @ Karimi calling Adel "Noche haye CQ" though. Pretty accurate, pretty funny too.
          It would have been fine if he had picked a fight just with Adel but he also picked a fight with Taj (Making fun of his disability from the war). So he's gonna have the IRGC goons up his ass too. If he doesn't end up at Evin he's probably gonna get banned from all football related stuff for years. I swear, this guy just can't hold a job...
          WELL Adel invited Karimi to the show and karimi lied so much about CQ that the entire people turned on CQ. so...

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Karimi was alway my idol and I loved him as a player more than any player but There is not a single reason in world that can justify this low class behaviour from a former sk world class player in public. This is laate chalemeidoni behaviour and he obviously has lost control totally and I have totally lost my respect for this man. He really needs help.

But as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it almost always have to do with BISAVADI. Players like Karimi, Kaebi, Azizi and Rahbarifard belong to that group of players with almost zero education coming out of nowhere, getting kind of famous. Have you ever seen, Vahid Hashemian, Yahya golmohammadi, Karim bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia or Nekounam such behaviour?
            Ali Dale is also well educated, I believe he has an engineering degree.

Comment

Like people have mentioned. A lot of these guys came from extremely poor backgrounds from paeen shahr with no education and they had to be "Zerang, Poro and lat" in order to make it and survive and many of them think if they still act that way they can get things their own way.

This isn't even exclusive to people with poor or bad backgrounds. Majority of Iranians in Iran still think and act this way, just at different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Karimi's big problem now is that he is uneducated.
                Karim Bagheri is uneducated too. but he is not like that. on the reverse side, Ali Daie is very educated, but he too has shown that he has some anger management issues at time, As does Firouz Karimi (also edcuated), Azizi (uneducated), Misaghian (not sure about his education), MK (educated), etc.

it's not education or lack thereof, but the personality of that person. Karimi can't control his emotions.

what is more embarrassing is the owners of the club who offer a coaching job to Karimi. I don't get it. what qualifies this guy to be a coach??

Comment

^ exactly. Although Iranians place a lot (too much) value on education, on a degree really not education itself, you can be educated and still be pretty dumb, ignorant and "lat", while you can have zero education but yet be wise, level headed and polite.

However, athletes and football players in specific are usually from lower level of society, which on it's own is not an issue. But when you look at Iran and its football culture, its clubs, federation and fans and the majority is a "late ghaltaghe zoorgoo", then how do you expect a kid to grow up to be within that system?

Just watch the videos of older players talking about how they treat each other based on seniority level etc. and you'll see a lot of reasons for Karimi's behavior.

He was a good footballer and we should look at him that way, he was never a role model and we shouldn't care about his political views either. But that's the problem with most people in the world: they want celebrities to be role models and pay way too much attention to their behavior and statements outside their field of expertise.

Comment

Education can only be valued at some degree. Ahmadinejad is very educated too but yet comes off as a moron.
                    Education with street smarts and maintaining a great personality goes hand in hand

Comment

He has always been a low life and he will always be a low life. Being a great footballer requires class which he has always lacked. There is a reason he is where he is with his amount of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        He was a good footballer and we should look at him that way, he was never a role model and we shouldn't care about his political views either. But that's the problem with most people in the world: they want celebrities to be role models and pay way too much attention to their behavior and statements outside their field of expertise.
                        Babak jaan, you just contradicted yourself within the same paragraph. First off Karimi may not be our role model, but that cannot deny how millions of people in the country see him otherwise. Check his IG to prove yourself wrong. his futile and shallow comments are liked and echoed by masses. wether or not we like it, he is the role model of millions of Iranians, and they support and approved of him and his actions, no matter how wrong he is.

Hell even you said it above that most people of the world look up to their favorite celebrities as role models. And role models certainly do have a considerable impact on their followers/fans who perceive him as a role model!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Babak jaan, you just contradicted yourself within the same paragraph. First off Karimi may not be our role model, but that cannot deny how millions of people in the country see him otherwise. Check his IG to prove yourself wrong. his futile and shallow comments are liked and echoed by masses. wether or not we like it, he is the role model of millions of Iranians, and they support and approved of him and his actions, no matter how wrong he is.

Hell even you said it above that most people of the world look up to their favorite celebrities as role models. And role models certainly do have a considerable impact on their followers/fans who perceive him as a role model!
                          Keano jan maybe I didn't word it properly. What I meant is, that it is wrong to consider a celebrity a role model, which is unfortunately what most people mistakenly do. Like interchangeably using "ast" and "hast".

I'm saying that we shouldn't hold Karimi up as our role model, no matter how much of great and loved footballer he is. The fact that people do expect it from him is wrong in my opinion.

But then again I know that it's wishful thinking, that's why I said that despite my beliefs most people in the world consider celebs to be role models. I think/wish that the parents have an obligation to bring up their children in a fashion that they look up to better people instead of athletes, singers and actors or the Kardashians.

Hopefully that clears up the matter.

Comment

Another thread on the same bullshit narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              amiri has both a law degree and a masters in physical education. ARJ left Iran at age 18 so idk how he can be that educated, although he is very wall mannered and professional
                              you don't need education to be well mannered and professional. How many asshole lawyers and doctors have you met? I've met many

Comment

After all the negativity he said about CQ and TM before the WC, he doesn't even deserve for us to read his comments, so I won't!

Comment

Working...
                                X