No announcement yet.

Majid Gholamnejad has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness, so young. May he Rest In Peace. I remember him with Saipa and for a short while if I am not mistaken with TM during Daei’s coaching.

So was it caused by a heart attack or skull fracture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Found his picture in TM jersery, Rouhesh Shad..

Comment

This is really sad .. looking at his photos and his cute son, just breaks your heart.

Rest in Peace cannot be the final words here. Someone needs to ask what the heck is going on in that country? the number is increasing more than ever before. Are these early deaths just coincidence or there is a reason, a cause that no one talks about .. how can they prevent this from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          This is really sad .. looking at his photos and his cute son, just breaks your heart.

Rest in Peace cannot be the final words here. Someone needs to ask what the heck is going on in that country? the number is increasing more than ever before. Are these early deaths just coincidence or there is a reason, a cause that no one talks about .. how can they prevent this from happening.
          Skyrocketing prostitution, drug addicts, heart attacks etc .. just a lot of social, mental and economic ills in IR Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Skyrocketing prostitution, drug addicts, heart attacks etc .. just a lot of social, mental and economic ills in IR Iran.
            .. courtesy of Islamic occupiers, the real enemies of Iran and Iranians.

Comment

rest in peace baradar

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I remember we had a huge hole in the left back position and Majid was put in there to solve some of the problems. He never stood-out but was solid. He was put there by Ali Daei.

Sad - roohesh shaad.
                He was RB if i am not wrong.

Comment

--------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X