No announcement yet.

2019 AFC U-16 Women's Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our young women made us all proud. They can learn from the second half defeat and move forward.

Go Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Our young women made us all proud. They can learn from the second half defeat and move forward.

Go Iran!
      We need to works and improve a lot more if we want to compete with N K, SK, Japan, and China.
      Koreans and Japan were exempt from Qualification games and automatically advanced. China scored 54 Goals in the group stage that include Uzbeks & Jordan.
      Their Women Athletics works much more on fitness than Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        We need to works and improve a lot more if we want to compete with N K, SK, Japan, and China.
        Koreans and Japan were exempt from Qualification games and automatically advanced. China scored 54 Goals in the group stage that include Uzbeks & Jordan.
        Their Women Athletics works much more on fitness than Iranian.
        Good thing is that head coach Shadi Mahini said the exact same thing. She said that the girls couldn't keep up in the second half and they now need to focus on fitness for the second round.

Comment

any update(s) on U - 16 team?
          I want to support one or two of them who had good performance, especially the one that is from Ramhormoz. Rogheyeh Jalali-Nasab
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            any update(s) on U - 16 team?
            I want to support one or two of them who had good performance, especially the one that is from Ramhormoz. Rogheyeh Jalali-Nasab
            Dear:
            I don't live in Iran nor have any contact with any IFF officials. Best is if you contact IFF and follow up from there.
            Good luck.

http://www.ffiri.ir/contact/

Comment

Working...
            X