This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Welcome eliz3p! Though you must admit, TM was the best looking and most dapper team at the WC this summer!

Cheers,
    diz
    Thank you! yes they were.
    Especially Ramin, PAG and Karim ❀❀
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
      What does jigar mean? I googled. it means courageous or something? You can call me Elizabeth.
      Yah Team Melli is talented with lots of courageous and handsome players. They are perfect πŸ˜„πŸ˜†
      Hi Elizabeth!
      Call me Roxana.

jigar... luv, heart, persian slang ...

Long live Karim.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
        Hi Elizabeth!
        Call me Roxana.

jigar... luv, heart, persian slang ...

Long live Karim.
        I see. Nice to meet you too Roxana. πŸ˜„
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          how come there are no pics of him training with the team?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
          Good quastion. But he have to be in training maybe with their JR team. Can be that they wait with his work permit papers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
            Good quastion. But he have to be in training maybe with their JR team. Can be that they wait with his work permit papers?
            This is pure speculation on my part yet one reason there are no pics of Karim training with the team could be that they don't want any authorities objecting to Karim "working" with no work permit that could create more complications in his work visa approval process.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              This is pure speculation on my part yet one reason there are no pics of Karim training with the team could be that they don't want any authorities objecting to Karim "working" with no work permit that could create more complications in his work visa approval process.
              I think the same.
              Because he is training, therefore he is called up. As you remember Askhan was training when he was without a club with different clubs.
              But in this case Karanka have said they are after him, and he is in UK.
              Normally they dont show any pictures of a player training with them before anuancment

Comment

hala do ta dokhtar belakhareh peyda shode inja, bad as dah saal, and you guys cant wait to start up a girl fight..!!

Comment

Seriously, no one in his right mind play a hide & seek with Home Office Over the awaiting Work Permit. Even unpaid you can’t take part in any activities and you run the risk of severely jepordising the deal. It’s just silly.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Guys im not understanding, he scored 18 goals last season which was team high despite not playing few months. Why did Oly get rid of him?

And why cant he get a better team than Nottingham?
                    Its mid October soon and by the time he finds his feet itll be mid Nov

Comment

http://youngstarlets.blogspot.com/20...ifard.html?m=1

Comment

Maa belakhare nafahmidim Karim koja emzaah kard. It’s October already, what is taking so long.

Comment

seems like there are serious issues. I think this will not go through...

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/10/rum...mpression=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

karim is all talk, he wont go forest i promise

Comment

Well where is he going then?

Comment

"Forest are still working to gain approval to sign Karim Ansarifard, the Iranian international forward, to bolster their attacking options further.

A financial package has been agreed with the player, following the termination of his contract with Olympiacos and the only remaining hurdle is for the required paperwork, including a work permit, to be approved."

Comment

Working...
                                X