This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    how come there are no pics of him training with the team?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    the transfer paper work isnt done yet bc of his visa, so they cant make it official. He is in trainings, vid of him with soudani in the changing room after/before practice.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      the transfer paper work isnt done yet bc of his visa, so they cant make it official. He is in trainings, vid of him with soudani in the changing room after/before practice.
      My assumption is that he is there with a tourist visa and is waiting for his work visa. This means he is training with the team that by itself is a great thing yet he is not being paid. This is great professionalism on his part and makes him ready to hit the ground running when the work visa comes through.

Go Karim!

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
        Hi Roxanaz! Yup i am a girl but I like Iranian footballers for their football skills and not looks! ^_^
        Welcome eliz3p! Though you must admit, TM was the best looking and most dapper team at the WC this summer!

Cheers,
        diz

Comment

His wife just posted a photo at a restaurant in London. He’s definitely here to stay and is just waiting to iron out the contract details/get the visa permit.

Comment

Come on Karim...I can't wait to see you kick some booty

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
              Hi Roxanaz! Yup i am a girl but I like Iranian footballers for their football skills and not looks! ^_^
              This has to be the most SAVAGE thing i've seen on pfdc

Comment

I wonder what the deal was between him and the Olympiakos/Notts Forest owner. Technically as a free agent he could go where he wants , would laugh if he pulled a sly one on them.

There’s a club in London who like playing with a target striker and are crying out for one who can put the ball in the net cos Benteke can’t do that and that Sorloth hasn’t been given much of a chance. Plus then he would be rivals with ARJ😀

Anyway just talking random stuff , from the videos he has posted he has been smart and already integrated himself into the Forest dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Made me legitimately LOL too
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Eee yaroo resid be jangal belakhareh ya hanooz toosh gomeh?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Welcome eliz3p! Though you must admit, TM was the best looking and most dapper team at the WC this summer!
                      Cheers,
                      diz
                      Nice to meet u eliz3p! Wow, I don't think I have any female friends who are knowledgeable about football skills . Good for u.
                      Did u atleast notice how jigar team melli is? Lol
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        Nice to meet u eliz3p! Wow, I don't think I have any female friends who are knowledgeable about football skills . Good for u.
                        Wow, I've never seen a savage mic drop happen and then the audience member bending over, picking up the mic and giving it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Typical shar be pa kardan...not cool.

May everybody enjoy Pfdc. Groupies, football experts, the elderly etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                            What does jigar mean? I googled. it means courageous or something? You can call me Elizabeth.
                            Yah Team Melli is talented with lots of courageous and handsome players. They are perfect 😄😆
                            A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              I wonder what the deal was between him and the Olympiakos/Notts Forest owner. Technically as a free agent he could go where he wants , would laugh if he pulled a sly one on them.

There’s a club in London who like playing with a target striker and are crying out for one who can put the ball in the net cos Benteke can’t do that and that Sorloth hasn’t been given much of a chance. Plus then he would be rivals with ARJ😀

Anyway just talking random stuff , from the videos he has posted he has been smart and already integrated himself into the Forest dressing room.
                              can't wait to see Karim and ARJ play against each other in EPL. I think Karim can thrive in EPL cos he is physically tough and can score.
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Wow, I've never seen a savage mic drop happen and then the audience member bending over, picking up the mic and giving it back.
                                There's a 1st time for everything. Let's spread love...

Comment

Working...
                                X