Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019 - Page 5

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,734 Times in 3,962 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by jahandoost View Post
    Osasuna 2.0

Let's hope not.
    You’ve got to be kidding me.....how did u just manage to make that comparison?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Karim is so jigar...i hope others realise as well and give this guy a chance...
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Because his agent Reza fazeli sat down with club at end of transfer window, and in a very aggressive way said that karim needed salary increased dramatically. Currently he was on half a milliion $ a year, they wanted over double that. When kos couldnt agree to that, then fazeli basically started pushing for a move. They were okay with this as well, as long as their asking price was met or close to it. But, being the idiots that they are, the management set his price close to 10 million EU which nobody would pay for Karim. So in the end, he couldnt get a transfer to the interested clubs (Besiktas, Gala, Augsburg, Dutch teams), and had to settle for a convenient arrangement with Forest, Marinakis other club.
    This btw is the account of greek insider who wrote about this in detail on twitter.
    Wasn't he a free agent though? Why couldn't he still move to another club for a smaller fee?
    Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for shedding some light on this for me! I just want to make sure i understand the transfer fee situation.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 581 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    You’ve got to be kidding me.....how did u just manage to make that comparison?
    On the basis that he struggled in a Segunda Osasuna side even with Nekounam being present and struggled in his first season in an uncompetitive Greek league. Let’s be honest, he wasn’t that phenomenal at Panionios, the fact that Olympiacos needed a cheap decent forward and the Paninoios feeder situation helped his big move. Eventually after 2 years, he established himself in Greece and fair play to him but he won’t have that luxury in the English Championship.

The English Championship is a different ball game, Gucci’s failing at Charlton should be testamount to that. The reality is that whether we like it or not, he is ill suited for the English Championship. I love the lad and hope I’m proven wrong and we see an emergence of something spectacular, but I’m just highlighting the reality here. Deep down we all know how this will end, and it’s an absolute shame cause a side like Herenveen or Besiktas would have been perfect.
    Last edited by jahandoost; 09-14-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Typo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jahandoost For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahandoost View Post
    On the basis that he struggled in a Segunda Osasuna side even with Nekounam being present and struggled in his first season in an uncompetitive Greek league. Let’s be honest, he wasn’t phenomenal at Panionios, the fact that Olympiacos needed a cheap decent forward and the Paninoios feeder situation helped his big move. Eventually after 2 years, he established himself in Greece and fair play to him but he won’t have that luxury in the English Championship.

The English Championship is a different ball game, Gucci’s failing at Charlton should be testamount to that. The reality is that whether we like it or not, he is ill suited for the English Championship. I love the lad and hope I’m proven wrong and we see an emergence of something spectacular, but I’m just highlighting the reality here. Deep down we all know how this will end, and it’s an absolute shame cause a side like Herenveen or Besiktas would have been perfect.
    My dear friend, you’re not even taking into consideration the immense growth he has made in his career since 2014, why is that?! You’re really telling me Karim of today is comparable to Karim of that era?

As someone pretty familiar with the Greek league Karim was widely considered to be the best striker in Greece at the time he was bought by the biggest club in Greece. So my opinion and your opinion aside, that was how he was looked at in the Greek media so much that pannionios was smart enough to invest in other cheap Iranian players and turned all of them for a nice profit!

Agree that besiktas would have been better but there is upside to this move too, we’ll all root for him and I can’t wait until he proves you wrong
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Thanks
    was the signing confirmed?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roozan View Post
    was the signing confirmed?
    Not yet.

"But Karanka does not expect the forward to join the Reds in time to play a part this weekend.

“I know that something is there, potentially. And I have said always that if something is there, that can arrive and that is interesting, I would be happy,” said Karanka when asked if a deal was close."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    At this point with no confirmation I doubt it’ll actually happen. Karim seems to be in limbo such a shame because he really deserves a good club situation
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Any update on this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Any update on this?
    Lots of progress on making no progress.

"It is claimed that Forest are indeed working hard to get Ansarifard tied down and a deal is likely to happen. But it could take another two weeks for the contract to be agreed."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 454

You do not have permission to view the list of names.