Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019 - Page 49

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 983 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Time to close this thread and open a thread for all Iranians playing in Qatar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    Time to close this thread and open a thread for all Iranians playing in Qatar
    Yea and call it this :

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 548 Posts
    Karim take delemuno boridi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,364 Times in 955 Posts
    Very sensible move for Karim. Fact is, he could've stayed in the Championship league and could've been a top striker but he is not at an age where he would go any further than that so mine as well take his talents to Qatar where he can get paid for it.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    Karim take delemuno boridi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Karim to Mosalmoon NISTI..!!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 1,916 Posts
    I can at some how understand Ansarifard, as he maybe tried hard to stay in Europe but didn't have any serious offer, but generally speaking it is stupid for our under 30 stars or regular in TM to join Asian top Leagues(Qatar, China, Japan, SK, etc), unless it is their top 2-3 clubs. Both Taremi and PAG wasted few good years of their career there!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 4,517 Posts
    This is all O’asshole’s fault.

Had you played Karim more, he would’ve scored the tap ins the Billy Winfred wankers couldn’t score. Which were more than 5-6 opportunities. And had he played more he would have assisted and scored more goals resulting in an offer from a better Championship or a lower table EPL club.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Halam az Nottingham Forest baham mikhore. Going to this club was a waste of time, they ruined my boy Karim.. Witu their bullshit coaching.

I hope no other Iranian goes to Nottingham again. This guy is 29 and he could’ve still played another 3-4 years in Europe. But you benched him to the point where he couldn’t get any interest from another club. So he had to make a tough decision seeing how he’s married and the sanctions on Iran have fucked our economy. Thanks a lot Nottingham.

The only good thing that came out of this club was seeing Slimani sing in Farsi for Karim lol. That’s it.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,203 Times in 4,579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Halam az Nottingham Forest baham mikhore. Going to this club was a waste of time, they ruined my boy Karim.. Witu their bullshit coaching.
    I think it all started to get bad in Olympiacos, when he was benched and left out of the squad with their stupid coach. Both clubs are owned by the same greek guy, so they just transfered him.
    It's still beyond my mind how he could do SO well in Olympiacos and suddenly ditched..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    I think it all started to get bad in Olympiacos, when he was benched and left out of the squad with their stupid coach. Both clubs are owned by the same greek guy, so they just transfered him.
    It's still beyond my mind how he could do SO well in Olympiacos and suddenly ditched..
    That’s classic old Karim for you. He used to have severe confidence issues stemming back to when he left Saipa for Persepolis (Manuel Jose/Golmohammadi era). His confidence always fluctuated and if you add bad luck to that equation Karim had his downs and his ups. He started that season poorly but towards mid season he started betting in goals. Then he did decent at Tractor but ultimately failed at Osasuna. But in Greece he triumphed with more Panionios and Olympiacos. I’m not sure why he didn’t do well towards the end at Olympiacos. Maybe it was because he got married and was distracted with his personal life. But if I’m not mistaken he did well enough to almost win the golden boot.

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 525

You do not have permission to view the list of names.