This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Eww no thanks, would much rather he stay at Forest now that he’s starting to earn the gaffers trust
    he's was supposedly being linked with some german or turkish move last summer too and nothing came from it..!! i think its some bs bazargarmy rumor ..? and i too prefer him staying at Forest than turkey or moving to bs 2-horse race Scottish league..! unless Rangers made Europe..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      he's was supposedly being linked with some german or turkish move last summer too and nothing came from it..!! i think its some bs bazargarmy rumor ..? and i too prefer him staying at Forest than turkey or moving to bs 2-horse race Scottish league..! unless Rangers made Europe..?
      Rangers made Europa League qualification round.

Comment

I despise Rangers. It would be a disaster if he went there. Awful club, awful fans, awful history, zero class!
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Milad is pretty much my favourite TM player so to see him go to the Huns would be crushing.

Comment

Come to Super League bro

Comment

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/www....ir-h18780.html

Comment

Roy Keane has left Forest.
                https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48737297

Comment

Karim will do just fine,he has some more surprises lined for us in Nottingham.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Martin O’Neill has been sacked as manager and Sabri Lamouchi appointed

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nths-in-charge

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                      Come to Super League bro

Come to Besiktas🤪🤪

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Martin O’Neill has been sacked as manager and Sabri Lamouchi appointed

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nths-in-charge
                        this could be good for KA we will have to wait and see though - lamouchi has experience in QSL both as a player and coach so he shouldn't have any negative bias towards Karim (from a surface level view of course).
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim scores in friendly match against Alfreton town

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nottingham Forest vs Olympiakos friendly will be very interesting on 16th July.

Forest are the biggest shambles of a club in the top 3 tiers of English football. I refuse to accept any other club is making as much of a hash of things as they are. Especially with their manager-rotation situation.

Comment

Karim action.The club might be in management shambles as some of you are saying but Karim is keeping it pro, doing his job.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Karim is on the bench in a friendly against Dundee.

Comment

Working...
                                X