Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt they should have played him regularly. I'm sure he would have torn the league apart!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Lovely first touch and quality placement
      indeed
      lovely build up play also and top class delivery on the final ball by this Carvalio kid.!! wish Ali had a teammate of his quality and pedigree in MF to combine with at BHA..!!

Comment

Comment

یا کریم

Comment

karim toe mosalmoon Nisti..!!

Comment

Told ya...give the man a chance and he aint going to disappoint u darlings. Karim bravo!
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Karim is a good player. He should be playing in the first division somewhere. I understand the Championship is very good but I’d rather him play in the Russian league or Bundesliga for a mid table team.

Comment

Not sure of the reason (injury?) but he's been dropped from the team today

Comment

That's really disappointing after his recent good form ...

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

what is up with this manager? I don't get it. How was he not in the lineup????

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        what is up with this manager? I don't get it. How was he not in the lineup????
                        Maybe if it wasn’t an injury then he doesn’t figure in the plans for next season , guessing that O’Neill will want to bring some of his own players into the squad and they have a couple of good young players out on loan this season too who will be coming back. Notice Bonatini who was on loan for Wolves didn’t make the squad too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Maybe if it wasn’t an injury then he doesn’t figure in the plans for next season , guessing that O’Neill will want to bring some of his own players into the squad and they have a couple of good young players out on loan this season too who will be coming back. Notice Bonatini who was on loan for Wolves didn’t make the squad too.
                          yea, fear the same .... if it isnt an injury related drop..! one of those rare cases when you hope it was..!!

Comment

Ansarifard named on Forest's retained list:

"Nottingham Forest release two as retained list confirmed

Here is Forest's retained list in full...

First-team players contracted beyond June 2019:

Karim Ansarifard, Arvin Appiah, Gboly Ariyibi, Yohan Benalouane, Liam Bridcutt, Joao Carvalho, Matty Cash, Zach Clough, Jason Cummings, Tendayi Darikwa, Michael Dawson, Tobias Figueiredo, Lewis Grabban, Jorge Grant, Adlene Guedioura, Michael Hefele, Joe Lolley, Alex Milosevic, Daryl Murphy, Ben Osborn, Costel Pantilimon, Jack Robinson, Jordan Smith, Hillal Soudani, Luke Steele, Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Apostolos Vellios, Tyler Walker, Ben Watson, Joe Worrall, Claudio Yacob, Ryan Yates

First-team players released:

Stephen Henderson, Jamie Ward"

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-derby-2861454

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Ansarifard named on Forest's retained list:

"Nottingham Forest release two as retained list confirmed

Here is Forest's retained list in full...

First-team players contracted beyond June 2019:

Karim Ansarifard, Arvin Appiah, Gboly Ariyibi, Yohan Benalouane, Liam Bridcutt, Joao Carvalho, Matty Cash, Zach Clough, Jason Cummings, Tendayi Darikwa, Michael Dawson, Tobias Figueiredo, Lewis Grabban, Jorge Grant, Adlene Guedioura, Michael Hefele, Joe Lolley, Alex Milosevic, Daryl Murphy, Ben Osborn, Costel Pantilimon, Jack Robinson, Jordan Smith, Hillal Soudani, Luke Steele, Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Apostolos Vellios, Tyler Walker, Ben Watson, Joe Worrall, Claudio Yacob, Ryan Yates

First-team players released:

Stephen Henderson, Jamie Ward"

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-derby-2861454
                              His contracted till 2020 I think , would be silly if they had released him as they could get a fee for him.

Comment

staying in england will not help him, iranian have never done well in england

Comment

Working...
                                X