Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019 - Page 29

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Karim certainly wasn’t a superstar, but to say he was a failure or failed is inaccurate. He was the top scorer in Greece a couple years and played for Olympiakos. He will be invited to TM again and will still be a starter for the next 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    This guy is done man, he shouldn't be invited to TM anymore. Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMIRHOUSHANG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Just like ARJ, Karim will require some time to get used to this league, and it doesn't help matters that he was essentially unemployed for a bit.

I trust he's working hard and will get his opportunity.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    This guy is done man, he shouldn't be invited to TM anymore. Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.
    Hi!
    How should he have taken it to the next level?
    Isn't playing in greece and TM a big achievement for an Iranian player in itself? He makes the most of what he is given.
    Don't think our players are swamped with sexy offers from europe.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Greece league is crap, we have discussed this before many times, i know there are many members here who are in their early 20s here but Karim something about 10 years a go was seen as a prospect who could make it to a top leagues and there were some talks about him joining Bundesliga.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,869 Times in 5,541 Posts
    Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.
    The problem is that he was billed as a Huge Talent ..! which he honestly never was & likely never will be ..!
    This is just about his talent celling & has been for quite some years now @ club or international level ..! & the one thing that we can’t be critical of is his immense Effort levels & intense desire to reach the Next level as a footballer ..! That in fact is his most admiring characteristic..!

He was a favorite of CQ for some reasons? ( probably mostly not performance related..!) so he got way more TM playing minutes than he deserved & he only performed well in Greek league which it’s overall quality levels is on par or possibly even below that of PGL..!? He was & still is ill suited to English Championship football ..! I said this from the get-go ..! & he primarily moved to Forest due to the same owner as Olympiacos & complications surrounding his contract ..!
    He had a few mild inquiries for his services which were bazargarmied by his agent as interest & intents to sign ..!
    I think he had a legit, mild interests from ARJ’s old team which he shoulda taken &run with ..! As he certainly woulda likely thrived in loose-defensive league such as eredivisie..!
    He seems likely ftb to be shipped back to the Greek league in summer ..!? Depending on how many more years left on his current contract..!
    I wish him all the best nonetheless & ftb I think he deserves his place as a likely TM candidate but not as a likely starter as we have more prominent & promising alternatives ..!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,338 Posts
    Ali Alipour?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,517 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Greece league is crap, we have discussed this before many times, i know there are many members here who are in their early 20s here but Karim something about 10 years a go was seen as a prospect who could make it to a top leagues and there were some talks about him joining Bundesliga.
    To say the Greek league is 'Crap' is pure naiveness!!! This is a League that has to adhere to UEFA standards of management and infrastructure as well as competing with top tier Euro clubs!! Karim did phenomenal there, he just needs time!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    To say the Greek league is 'Crap' is pure naiveness!!! This is a League that has to adhere to UEFA standards of management and infrastructure as well as competing with top tier Euro clubs!! Karim did phenomenal there, he just needs time!!!
    Crap compare to the rest of 2nd rated European leagues, other than 2-3 teams they are almost at the same level as IPL. Imagine a guy like Hamza Younes who couldn't establish himself in Tractor, scored about 20 goals in Greece league finished as 2nd best scorer!
    None of our players under the age of 30 shouldn't come close to this league! Worst league for players development, i by far prefer Dutch, Belgium, Russia even Croatia(top 2-3 teams), to Greece one. Slow league, lack creativity. Imagine a guy liked Masoud looked like star there.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,000 Posts
    His move to Nottingham has been a failure and that was expected with how strong the league is. Karim would be suited for leagues such as Greece, Belgium, Turkey or Holland
    I wouldn't even be upset if he made a move to Qatar in a couple years as the Qatari league has vastly improved in recent years and better than IPL at this moment.

As far as TM goes, I wouldn't be upset if he didn't get called up anymore. Coming from Saipa, his potential was one of the best I have seen in a long while and he surely never lived up to it.
    His club career was solid, similar to that of Taremi but the downside was he left Iran for Europe around 24/25 when it should've been 20/21. Similar issue will hit Taremi and Torabi.
    But also, I would be okay if we keep him in the "Shojaei" role where he can be a veteran presence in the locker room.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Crap compare to the rest of 2nd rated European leagues, other than 2-3 teams they are almost at the same level as IPL. Imagine a guy like Hamza Younes who couldn't establish himself in Tractor, scored about 20 goals in Greece league finished as 2nd best scorer!
    None of our players under the age of 30 shouldn't come close to this league! Worst league for players development, i by far prefer Dutch, Belgium, Russia even Croatia(top 2-3 teams), to Greece one. Slow league, lack creativity. Imagine a guy liked Masoud looked like star there.
    Really don't know how good greek league is,can't help but feel u are being a bit too tough iran 19 jan.

Karim and Masoud did great because they are pros, worked their butts off not because it wasn't challenging enough.

Oh and I nearly forgot...they did well because they don't have to worry about unrelated stuff/ drama that takes up their time and energy when playing for TM.

Masoud played in greece in his 30s, to be commended.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 393

You do not have permission to view the list of names.