Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for him. He soon will be 29, so i don't know where his next destination will be?

Comment

Idk who started this non sense rumor about karim’s Team mates not celebrating with him and all these non sense statements about it being due to his celebrations being weird but at the end of the scene where he scored there are clearly 2-3 players running toward him. And also on Forrest’s IG they posted a photo of Lolley with his arm around Karim. Please end the BS rumors now....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
        Karim delivers, he's a good boy.
        yes he is a good boy like Sardar, like ARJ
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

here are a couple of revealing and interesting posts by some Greek forest-fan on ForestForum who's also a Olympiacos fan ..!
          Re: Karim Ansarifard
          Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
          Is there something about the whole deal that isn't in the public domain?
          Or does Karim have a bad attitude to training?"
          Nobody understood the deal to begin with, and nobody does. A recap of what I've said before about his case:
          He was our(referring to Olympiacos) main striker. In the beginning of summer, his agent pushed him relentlessly to go elsewhere in Europe, in order to capitalize on a very good year; he promised him a huge contract and, in general, filled his head with hot air. Our (Olympiacos)manager brought in a couple of other strikers, and Karim may have thought that he would not be first in line. Then his agent promised us that he would bring a huge offer for his customer, an offer that never came. At the end of the transfer window, with both the club unsatisfied with the whole situation and the player in limbo, Forest was the only solution. Maybe he liked the idea of playing for a team with aspirations for the Premier.
          His loss cost us dearly, because the lack of a scorer was our main problem in the first half of the season, when the title was lost. In general, it was an affair that turned sour for everybody. He would certainly be our no 1 choice had he stayed. I think EM(Evangelos Marinakis/Olympiacos & Forest Owner) shot himself on the leg there.
          Later on in that thread, he also says that Ansarifard's agent apparently has claimed yet again that has a suitor club for Karim from Germany..!
          i gather if the agent of him isnt again BSing or Bazaargarmiing, we may see him in Germany next.... hopefully Bundes Liga ..??
          but he is currently still under contract and EM's Player till June 2020 ..! so just to be a spiteful prick that he is... he may well block his possible transfer by simply pricing him too high and outa range..!!
          realistically, he aint worth anymore than 3-5mil, If that..!!

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
            yes he is a good boy like Sardar, like ARJ
            The delivery/deliverance boys.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Germany would be brilliant.
              Worse case scenario, he could always go back to Greek league. Hope he only does that before he retires.
              How about mls?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                here are a couple of revealing and interesting posts by some Greek forest-fan on ForestForum who's also a Olympiacos fan ..!

Later on in that thread, he also says that Ansarifard's agent apparently has claimed yet again that has a suitor club for Karim from Germany..!
                i gather if the agent of him isnt again BSing or Bazaargarmiing, we may see him in Germany next.... hopefully Bundes Liga ..??
                but he is currently still under contract and EM's Player till June 2020 ..! so just to be a spiteful prick that he is... he may well block his possible transfer by simply pricing him too high and outa range..!!
                realistically, he aint worth anymore than 3-5mil, If that..!!
                Sounds like alot of agents Iranian players work with: alot of hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  How is Mr Fazeli as an agent?

Comment

Karim should go back to Greece if he gets a chance, or if an offer from La Liga, he'd do great there
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Yup..! It’s either some irooni dalaal who don’t know wtf they’re doing or some shrewd foreign agency who catch these FOB footballers & fill their head with unrealistic to attain promises, All with the real intent of solely padding up their commission accounts from fresh new transfers...!
                      If I recall they (his agent !? Or more likely Olympiacos) were throwing up some $10 mil asking price ..!? Which is a ridiculous sum for Karim’s services, even though he was flying high coming off Greek league golden boot & slightly above avg. WC feature ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Karim should go back to Greece if he gets a chance, or if an offer from La Liga, he'd do great there
                        well he clearly couldn’t hack it @ Segunda division so La Liga would definitely be a bit of a stretch..!
                        The safest bet would obviously be Greek league ..! Personally think he would revel in Eredivisie ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          well he clearly couldn’t hack it @ Segunda division so La Liga would definitely be a bit of a stretch..!
                          The safest bet would obviously be Greek league ..! Personally think he would revel in Eredivisie ..!
                          very, very dif part of his career BL jaan. hes 2-3 times the player he was then if you ask me. much more composed, experienced, confident, and better finishing than he did then. he used to miss lots of chances but his stint in greece really gave him the setting to develop that part of his game. then he did it on a bigger stage with a bigger club like olympiacos.....if he were to go to a la liga team now, depending on the team, I'd bet on a 7-9 goals from him.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            very, very dif part of his career BL jaan. hes 2-3 times the player he was then if you ask me. much more composed, experienced, confident, and better finishing than he did then. he used to miss lots of chances but his stint in greece really gave him the setting to develop that part of his game. then he did it on a bigger stage with a bigger club like olympiacos.....if he were to go to a la liga team now, depending on the team, I'd bet on a 7-9 goals from him.
                            I agree that he is a far better player now than he was back then & probably @ peak of his playing career, quality-wise ..!
                            Yet I’m still highly doubtful he’d get any La Liga interest unless his valuation drops below 2-3mil & a newly promoted or bottom deweler, desperate La Liga club come calling ..! Or possibly a club in Europa there that’s looking for back up striker offensive reinforcement..!?
                            Doubt he’d get anywhere over 3-5 goals there either unless he is played consistently throughout the full season regardless of form which is quiet unlikely ..!

I may be wrong completely..!? Let’s see if he can continue to perform admirably @ Forest ..!? He’ll most likely be given some more playing minutes considering ..!

Ps
                            Anyone here who watched the last Forest game !? Can u please give a fair assessment of his performance aside from the goal & that rather fortuitous assist ..!

Comment

Karim starting vs Aston villa in 30min..
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Any streams?

Comment

Working...
                                X