This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Goal and assist for karim coming off the bench - wow!!! Someone plz share highlights!
    Befarma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wdZdazjNk
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Did anyone else notice how his teammates didn't celebrate with him after the goal? Seems like he's a somewhat of an outcast at Nottingham.

Comment

Not sure about that , I know that he was integrating well with the squad before the transfer finally went though .

He is getting a lot of praise on the Forest forum, they want him to start next game.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47195

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
          Did anyone else notice how his teammates didn't celebrate with him after the goal? Seems like he's a somewhat of an outcast at Nottingham.
          Did we just watch the same highlights? I just saw two of his teammates immediately start running towards him to celebrate...stop over analyzing it.

According to this forum, every single one of our legionnaires has “locker problems” and is being “shunned” by their teammates lol

Comment

Just watched the highlight of his goal and before the camera cuts out you can see some teammates running to celebrate with him. They were also congratulating the player who hit the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
              Did we just watch the same highlights? I just saw two of his teammates immediately start running towards him to celebrate...stop over analyzing it.

According to this forum, every single one of our legionnaires has “locker problems” and is being “shunned” by their teammates lol
              Certainly seems that way to me but you're entitled to your opinion. When none of the forwards celebrate your goal with you it means that you don't have a great relationship with them. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

better quality of his assist and goal:
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/187...8C%D8%AA%DB%8C

Comment

Karim delivers, he's a good boy.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Maybe his teammates and fans don't like the muslim celebration he always does? idk

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...=47195&page=32

"Needs to cut out the foreign shit , Apart from that he is first choice while Grabs is out"

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Maybe his teammates and fans don't like the muslim celebration he always does? idk

"Needs to cut out the foreign shit , Apart from that he is first choice while Grabs is out"
                      whachoo talkin bout willis..???

he took his goal very well ...! his assist looked more like lucky bounce off him or the defender..?
                      that should get him more first team action ... hopefully..!!

Comment

I had a few too many beers and thought our Karim had a 30 minute cameo in which he got a goal and assist in the Champ. I really need to stop drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I had a few too many beers and thought our Karim had a 30 minute cameo in which he got a goal and assist in the Champ. I really need to stop drinking.
                          be ghole ehsanSingapoor "you musta been smoking some good shit ...! "

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Then his teammates are dicks.

It’s more likely they don’t like the competition playing better than them.

Comment

Ansarifard is a very good and experienced player.
                              He can score and help in building your offence.
                              I am f---ng sure he could get more chances months ago. But sometimes managers have their preferences and nobody can change that. That doesn't mean they know better.
                              They are managers, not Gods. They have their preferences and loving ones.
                              If you want to fight till the end then you need to search deep in your bench to find quality.
                              Yesterday he got 30+ minutes and proved he can help. Trust him. He is your best forward behind Grabban. It's silly not to play him because he is Iranian and Murphy is British.
                              Love this
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We are going to see more of Karim A...
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X