Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granted im not the biggest believer in Karim's abilities, but to grant him less than five trash minutes since his arrival and to now ship him to reserves squad suggest to me that there is more to such bizarre doings by the club mgmt/owner than purely his inabilities to play a more significant role for Forest than he has so far..!!
    i suspect its also largely Contract Related ....! his whole transfer saga prior to his arrival to Forest suggested somethings are not kosher and it looks like he is refusing to accept a forced pay-cut or something of a sort..!??

Comment

I respect O'Neill as someone who I've always thought of as fair, and will never forget his 1998 commentary of TM and how much he loved Mahdavikia.

Either Karim has a niggling injury, or is really not doing well in training.

Comment

I tried joining the Nottingham Forest Forums but they never sent me the email to confirm/join/be able to post.

My assumption is maybe they don’t want Iranians bickering about Karin on their forum. These guys were making fun of Ashkan’s name as if he’s a nobody player. I think it’s best to not say much after that, seeing how Ashkan Dejagah helped Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga and a lot of Forests players haven’t seen too much of 1st Division football.

Man I tell you, English fans are funny. I know they don’t mean anything bad with their jokes. Some of the Ashkan jokes were hilarious actually.

Back to my point, I wanted to join to talk about Karim’s situation and am still waiting on hearing back from them. Do you guys know a PFDC member on their forums?

Comment

I feel that as one of Karim’s oldest and first fans here on PFDC, I can be an ambassador of some sort to seek out what is going on over at the Forest forum. Do we have a member here who is also a member over there?

Comment

He’s on the bench and I think he’s the only striker on the bench cos he’s got Murphy and Bonatini up front.

Comment

Hope Karim gets his chance to play and proove that he can deliver, he's not getting any younger...
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

He came on in the 56th min and has got a yellow card.

Comment

He just assisted the first goal. I'm hoping he gets on the score sheet as well. He's 4th choice and has to take this chance .
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He scored , boom.

Comment

And he scores!! 2-1 Forest, Assist & a goal in the first match in which he's getting more than 5 minutes if I'm not wrong!
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Their winning 2-0 and they’ve got a penalty.

Comment

Now 3-0!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Karim's fighting spirit is truly remarkable. He never quits. Always fighting for every chance he's given.

He's an inspiration to me.

Comment

Goal and assist for karim coming off the bench - wow!!! Someone plz share highlights!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please please coach don't be a MORON. Play Karim, this guy really deserves it!

Comment

Working...
                                X