This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    This guy is done man, he shouldn't be invited to TM anymore. Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.
    Ali Alipour?

Comment

Greece league is crap, we have discussed this before many times, i know there are many members here who are in their early 20s here but Karim something about 10 years a go was seen as a prospect who could make it to a top leagues and there were some talks about him joining Bundesliga.
      To say the Greek league is 'Crap' is pure naiveness!!! This is a League that has to adhere to UEFA standards of management and infrastructure as well as competing with top tier Euro clubs!! Karim did phenomenal there, he just needs time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        To say the Greek league is 'Crap' is pure naiveness!!! This is a League that has to adhere to UEFA standards of management and infrastructure as well as competing with top tier Euro clubs!! Karim did phenomenal there, he just needs time!!!
        Crap compare to the rest of 2nd rated European leagues, other than 2-3 teams they are almost at the same level as IPL. Imagine a guy like Hamza Younes who couldn't establish himself in Tractor, scored about 20 goals in Greece league finished as 2nd best scorer!
        None of our players under the age of 30 shouldn't come close to this league! Worst league for players development, i by far prefer Dutch, Belgium, Russia even Croatia(top 2-3 teams), to Greece one. Slow league, lack creativity. Imagine a guy liked Masoud looked like star there.

Comment

His move to Nottingham has been a failure and that was expected with how strong the league is. Karim would be suited for leagues such as Greece, Belgium, Turkey or Holland
          I wouldn't even be upset if he made a move to Qatar in a couple years as the Qatari league has vastly improved in recent years and better than IPL at this moment.

As far as TM goes, I wouldn't be upset if he didn't get called up anymore. Coming from Saipa, his potential was one of the best I have seen in a long while and he surely never lived up to it.
          His club career was solid, similar to that of Taremi but the downside was he left Iran for Europe around 24/25 when it should've been 20/21. Similar issue will hit Taremi and Torabi.
          But also, I would be okay if we keep him in the "Shojaei" role where he can be a veteran presence in the locker room.

Comment

Crap compare to the rest of 2nd rated European leagues, other than 2-3 teams they are almost at the same level as IPL. Imagine a guy like Hamza Younes who couldn't establish himself in Tractor, scored about 20 goals in Greece league finished as 2nd best scorer!
            None of our players under the age of 30 shouldn't come close to this league! Worst league for players development, i by far prefer Dutch, Belgium, Russia even Croatia(top 2-3 teams), to Greece one. Slow league, lack creativity. Imagine a guy liked Masoud looked like star there.
            Really don't know how good greek league is,can't help but feel u are being a bit too tough iran 19 jan.

Karim and Masoud did great because they are pros, worked their butts off not because it wasn't challenging enough.

Oh and I nearly forgot...they did well because they don't have to worry about unrelated stuff/ drama that takes up their time and energy when playing for TM.

Masoud played in greece in his 30s, to be commended.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Does karim still have his greek wife? and do they live together in England?

Comment

Karim featured for the Nottingham Forrest u23s vs Leeds United yesterday:

*Karim started the match and was subbed off in the 2nd half.

"OUT-OF-FAVOUR NOTTINGHAM FOREST TRIO GET VALUABLE GAME TIME AHEAD OF DERBY CLASH

olla Wague, Leo Bonatini and Karim Ansarifard were all given valuable game time for Nottingham Forest’s u23s ahead of Monday’s meeting with Derby County. The out-of-favour trio started against Leeds United on Friday evening and could be in line to make the matchday squad against the Rams.

All three players were withdrawn in the second-half of the 2-2 draw – Kieran Hayes, Victor Sodeinde and Joe Coveney replaced Karim Ansarifard, Leo Bonatini and Molla Wague respectively.

Ansarifard has made only one league appearance since mid-December – a three-minute cameo against Brentford – and barely makes the matchday squad. Bonatini’s arrival pushed the 28-year-old further down the pecking order so reserve team football might be all he can hope for at Forest."

https://forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/o...f-derby-clash/

Comment

Teams are out - he isn’t even on the bench.
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                    Teams are out - he isn’t even on the bench.
                    And to make things worse, their top scorer Grabban is out injured... 35 year old Murphy starts and Karim doesn't even make the bench. Worrying news indeed..
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Just watching the game, forest scored a very chatty scrambled goal

Then they were clean through on goal 1 on 1 and the striker completley messed it up
                      Karim would have taken that goal all day long

He needs to leave asap! Im sick of these clubs wasting out talented players!
                      Darius Syrossian Artist page >
                      https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
                      Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

I think Martin O Neil has made his intentions known now. Just a massive rubbish situation for him this season. Started the season ready to be top scorer again for Olymiakos , got screwed by their manager. Then the rumoured offers being turned down for him from good clubs, then the debacle of him being ‘released’ and not going anywhere until being picked up by Forest. He was professional and integrated himself into the club before he signed his contract, then situation gets worse when Karanka leaves with his game time already low. Then comes back from Asian Cup and has ended up in the reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          And to make things worse, their top scorer Grabban is out injured... 35 year old Murphy starts and Karim doesn't even make the bench. Worrying news indeed..
                          Didn't realise grabban was injured
                          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Martin O’Neill slept through the World Cup. He probably still thinks Ali Daei is our striker.

Sir, you have a World Cup player in your squad. A talented work horse who has played in 2 consecutive World Cups. Half of your team hasn’t even capped for England, let alone play in front of the likes of Spain and Portugal. And you don’t even give Karim AT LEAST 25-30 minutes a game? You send him to the U-23 team???

Get out fuck out of here O’Neill... Seriously..
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 02-26-2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              I think Martin O’Neill slept through the World Cup. He probably still thinks Ali Daei is our striker.

Sir, you have a World Cup player in your squad. A talented work horse who has played in 2 consecutive World Cups. Half of your team hasn’t even capped for England, let alone play in front of the likes of Spain and Portugal. And you don’t even give Karim AT LEAST 25-30 minutes a game? You send him to the U-23 team???

Get out fuck out of here O’Neill... Seriously..
                              O'Neill like his buddy Keane, is an egotistical idiot, who is stuck in his ways. I have no hope for Karim now.
                              sigpic

Comment

This guys career has been 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

I wouldn't be mad if he went to the Arab league for a final paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                                X