This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ansarifard miss a game against Manchester united and ezzatolahi will miss a game against Chelsea.

So far ansarifard missed the opportunity to play barca twice juventus twice sporting twice betis sevilla twice milan ac twice and now united

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Ansarifard miss a game against Manchester united and ezzatolahi will miss a game against Chelsea.

So far ansarifard missed the opportunity to play barca twice juventus twice sporting twice betis sevilla twice milan ac twice and now united
        Playing for Iran is much nicer.

Comment

Don't worry, there will be other opportunities for him. He is connected to the source, great energy.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

perhaps blessing in disguise ..? saved him blushes ...!!

Comment

The other way round but yeah, that sucks for both of them. For professional footballers, opportunities to play games against clubs like that is a huge part of what motivates them.

I hope Saeid stays in England and the opportunity comes around again. He'll be a big loss in our midfield. I'm slightly worried about it once we get to the business end of the tournament.

I dont think Forest has been a good move for Karim. Granted, Grabban has had a serious purple patch in the first half of the season. I've seen this guy play live. This league is his ceiling. I don't think even the most optimistic of Forest fans expected this from him. He's been the reason we've seen little from Karim and may continue to after the Asian Cup. I expect Karim to leave in the summer.

Comment

Karanka left Nottingham Forest.

BTW : Is it possible to reduce the number of "double" threads on Asian cup? For example, il is possble to merge Asian cup broadcast and how can I use a VPN in the US, etc...

Comment

So the latest news today is that Martin O'Neill (former celtic, Aston Villa and Ireland coach) is about to sign a deal wit NF, and in bad news for Karim, he is talking about bringing Roy Keane with him.
                  Keane is a rather divisive and controversial figure and has a history of clashes whit people. Furthermore, he openly and deeply hates Carlos Quieroz (you might remember it from his ITV reports during the world cup and cheap comments he made about CQ). I wouldn't be surprised that the same way he dislike Iran for being associated with CQ, he will also hold Karim guilty by association and push to drive him out of the team or at least starting 11. I hope I'm wrong but knowing Keane's history (including leaving Saipan during WC 2002 and missing WC because he didn't like the manager) it's not unlikely!

Comment

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/2...an-cup/page/1/

Comment

I wish I still had the videos of Martin O'Neill talking about Mahdavikia at WC 98 - I've never seen him so excited about a footballer. He said that he wanted to bring him to Leicester, I'm not sure whether they actually planned a bid or not.

Regardless, I hope and expect that he will give Ansarifard a chance - he prefers to make his own mind about players and is a blank slate when he joins a new outfit.

The tweets I already saw on the internet last night, I'm surprised someone has actually made an article about the few responses to one tweet from Forest. Shows how much you can dress up nothing to make it news these days.

Comment

Forest haven’t scored in 7 of their last 9 games, if it carries on I think he may have a chance to start a game .

Comment

Bad news for him , Forest have just signed Leo Bonatini from Wolves on loan till end of season.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFFC/stat...17802587299840

Comment

Karim needs to go back to Panianos or to Belgium. I can't see him succeeding in this league

Comment

With the attitude some of you have, how would you progress in life?
                              Football is all about competition. If you run away from competition you won't get anywhere.

Comment

Karim probably experienced his last major competition, with Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh, and possibly Alipour or Sayyad being still around for the next WC and AC, it will make it hard for him to make the squad at 31-32!

Comment

Working...
                                X