Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is and was always overrated, never managed to take his game to the next level. You can't always blame the coaches, zamin, zaman, etc for our players failures.

Comment

To be fair guys he's NEVER Had his chance to prove himself in the EFL. I'm convinced if he does get it he will perform very well!

Comment

Didn't play today, was on the bench.

Comment

English football is not suited for Iranians, our players fit much better in Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy ao. Ansarifard has proven himself in the Greek league, that being said his coach should give him a chance.

Comment

karim is not up to the level of england. is plain and simple. he should have stayed in paninos and played alot and score there, but went to olympicos and destroy himself

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              karim is not up to the level of england. is plain and simple. he should have stayed in paninos and played alot and score there, but went to olympicos and destroy himself
              What are you talking about? He did great at Olympiakos, and it is not that he's not up to the level of England as you put it, but his style is not suited for there. Olympiakos is at a higher level than Nottingham Forrest or any other League One club lad, and he had proven himself at that level for Olympiakos.

Comment

They will not push him in to the team when he is about to leave in some few weeks. Then they will push the striker who have been away and is in need of playtime.

Comment

he was king of Olympiacos, they screw him by benching one of the best players in their league; HIM!

Comment

Karim is a hardworking, goal oriented person, he will be just fine. Give him some time.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Karim’s girlfriend, Ashkan Dejagah, Saeid and Alireza are the reasons for this season.

I mean let’s be honest. Although the Greek Premier League isn’t in the Top 5-8 European Leagues at the moment, Olympiacos has quality players who together managed to have a good season. Karim was a starting member for that club and he scored a lot of goals for them. Even if some of the goals were tap-ins or pks, they still count as goals and he got the job done. Let’s also not forget that he didn’t just score tap ins and pks. He was an influential player for his team.

Now my question is why Karim chose Forest and why he isn’t getting more playing time.. English clubs are very loyal to their starting players. Karim doesn’t seem to have a problem with confidence as he has played for one of the most popular clubs in Greece. He also owned that league. So why did he choose Forest? Was it because of Ashkan advising him to go? Was it because Alireza and Saeid are a few hours away from him and he’d be with his Team Melli buddies? Is the reason why he isn’t playing as much because he joined their club late and the current players were already solidified in the lineup? Or was it his girlfriend who maybe wanted him to be closer, or was picky perhaps..

All I know is that Forest got a starting World Cup player who murdered the Greek League last season and they are not giving him more playing time.
                      Last edited by teammelli91; 12-18-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Sometimes I wonder if Karim’s girlfriend, Ashkan Dejagah, Saeid and Alireza are the reasons for this season.

I mean let’s be honest. Although the Greek Premier League isn’t in the Top 5-8 European Leagues at the moment, Olympiacos has quality players who together managed to have a good season. Karim was a starting member for that club and he scored a lot of goals for them. Even if some of the goals were tap-ins or pks, they still count as goals and he got the job done. Let’s also not forget that he didn’t just score tap ins and pks. He was an influential player for his team.

Now my question is why Karim chose Forest and why he isn’t getting more playing time.. English clubs are very loyal to their starting players. Karim doesn’t seem to have a problem with confidence as he has played for one of the most popular clubs in Greece. He also owned that league. So why did he choose Forest? Was it because of Ashkan advising him to go? Was it because Alireza and Saeid are a few hours away from him and he’d be with his Team Melli buddies? Is the reason why he isn’t playing as much because he joined their club late and the current players were already solidified in the lineup? Or was it his girlfriend who maybe wanted him to be closer, or was picky perhaps..

All I know is that Forest got a starting World Cup player who murdered the Greek League last season and they are not giving him more playing time.
                        The only reason is because their sole striker : Grabban is the TOP scorer of the EFL at the moment. They can't bench him. If he starts not scoring then Karim will get a little time!

Comment

Wonder if Karim is going to get any playing time this weekend. Anyone knows?

Comment

The main reason he went to Forest is that the owner is the same as Olimpiacos. If early on while the transfer window was still open he was clearly gonna be sold by Olimpiacos, he may have found a team that would've suited him better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed in minute 55...

Any streams?

Comment

Lost 1-0. Goal was scored before Karim's substitution.

Comment

Working...
                                X