This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Hajisafi can be a good backup DM. That's where he does best for TM.
    The rest can retire, I agree.
    While I agree we should keep him around, I think his best position is LAM. It has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Bro damet garm! The guy was behind our goal and ultimately our only win in the WC! He was one of our better players in all the 3 games too.
      He's an extremely good versatile player to have around.
      Agha, i said beside Portugal goal, and even that it was penalty kick.
      I didn't find Karim one of our best players in 3 matches, i actually think Azmoun was much better than him despite all criticizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Hajsafi is not? Karim is not? Come on bro - they are.
        Exactly...
        Had karim (where are u eliz3p?), masoud and ehsan not been around we might have conceded more goals. Do not underestimate the power of brotherhood and its ripple effect on the team.

We had a RENAISSANCE with Masoud and co...you will deeply miss them...geryeh geryeh...
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Nottingham just got a red card. Karim is not going to get on.

Comment

Karim in min 91'
            FT score 5:5
            All 4 players in their forward line score. It will be hard for Karim to break in the starting lineup, but good sign that the coach trusts him.

Comment

He had a really good midfield tackle that resulted in an attack in the last minute, he gave a great pass that lead to a one on one at the edge of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Agha, i said beside Portugal goal, and even that it was penalty kick.
                I didn't find Karim one of our best players in 3 matches, i actually think Azmoun was much better than him despite all criticizes.
                He's talking about Haji Safi's free kick that led to the own goal against Morocco

Comment

short and brief,
                  Karim can fare well or even dominate against mid to low tier teams, but offensively ineffective against faster stronger tier1/tier2 opponents.
                  for the same reason above, I was critical of CQ's decision to start him in all Iran's WC matches.
                  with all due respect to CQ and TM's coaching staff.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Does anyone know of any links to watch the N. Forrest match? It would be amazing if possible 🙏🏼🙏🏼
                    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                      Does anyone know of any links to watch the N. Forrest match? It would be amazing if possible 🙏🏼🙏🏼
                      normally its a bitch to find almost any championship game broadcasts even for the english as EPL owns most all TV broadcast rights , but look back in "Ezatolahi @ Reading" thread, there was a link to some betting site which frequently broadcasted their games... probably they do same with Forest games ?

Comment

It’s surprising and frustrating to see Karim subbed in for the last 2-3 minutes of every match. The coach’s strategy is detrimental to the team and Karim: the team doesn’t benefit from an earlier sub with fresh legs, and Karim can’t get his feet wet

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          It’s surprising and frustrating to see Karim subbed in for the last 2-3 minutes of every match. The coach’s strategy is detrimental to the team and Karim: the team doesn’t benefit from an earlier sub with fresh legs, and Karim can’t get his feet wet
                          Problem is, the guy ahead of him is on fire right now. Karim is just going to have to be patient. It's all part of the game.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It's hardly surprising given the form and success of the team. Karanka is one of the most accomplished managers in the division and their success is showing it. Only way Karim gets significant minutes for this team is through injuries but it'll still be massively beneficial to him to be in and around a successful team operating at this level.

Comment

I remember when I said this forrest team could push for promotion places many on here ridiculed me and said I being way too positive.

Well here you have it, clearly the team and coach have real decent quality. I did not foresee that Grabban, who was absolute shit in the premier league, would be so good in the championship, and keep Karim out of xi. But still, he is getting mins, the coach is always pleased with him, and he needs to just continue fighting.

Comment

from top scorer on PAN and KOS to bench warmer in league 1 ... Our #1-2 striker

Comment

Working...
                                X