This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    So I work for a social media analytics and data company and just for fun I ran a report on the most engaging posts in Nottingham Forrest IG since their creation of their page and to no surprise, 6 of their 10 most engaging pieces of content ever was content including either Karim or Dejagah. KA's shirt giveaway was their most engaging post ever, again no surprise there either.
    Just out of curiosity, how can you get this info if your not an admin on the page?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      Just out of curiosity, how can you get this info if your not an admin on the page?
      It’s public information, every social media site has what’s called a public API which is just a collection of data. If you think about it you yourself as a fan could even get that info by just scrolling through all their posts
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 11-15-2018, 11:59 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Starting on bench today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope gets some playing time...
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

subbed in at 86'

Comment

2-0 W. Only a couple pts off second place now.

Comment

Aston Villa v. Forest today at 11:45am PST. Hoping for some more playing time and some action from our boy. Good luck!

Comment

On bench.

Comment

I really hope Karim, Montazeri, Masoud, Hajsafi retire from TM after the AC.
                    Sadly Karim never progressed base on his initial potential, despite being around TM for so long. Can't remember last time he scored a crucial goal for us(other than P.K against Portugal).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sadly Karim never progressed base on his initial potential, despite being around TM for so long. Can't remember last time he scored a crucial goal for us(other than P.K against Portugal).
                      Too early for Hajsafi or Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Too early for Hajsafi or Karim.
                        I got this but they are not making any efficient impact in TM other leadership.

Comment

I got this but they are not making any efficient impact in TM other leadership.
                          Hajsafi is not? Karim is not? Come on bro - they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Hajsafi is not? Karim is not? Come on bro - they are.
                            Again please tell me any decisive match both players had? I wouldn't mind them if we didn't any alternatives but we have Milad in left, and many options for forward. The next real competition after AC is in 3 years and they will be 31-32 for 2022.

The same applies to Ashkan. He is also pretty much done.

Comment

Hajisafi can be a good backup DM. That's where he does best for TM.
                              The rest can retire, I agree.

Comment

Again please tell me any decisive match both players had? I wouldn't mind them if we didn't any alternatives but we have Milad in left, and many options for forward. The next real competition after AC is in 3 years and they will be 31-32 for 2022.

The same applies to Ashkan. He is also pretty much done.
                                Bro damet garm! The guy was behind our goal and ultimately our only win in the WC! He was one of our better players in all the 3 games too.

He's an extremely good versatile player to have around.

Comment

Working...
                                X