• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

It seems to be official now.

انصاری*فرد به ناتینگهام فارست پیوست

کریم انصاری*فرد
    مهاجم تیم* *ملی فوتبال ایران در روز پایانی فصل نقل و انتقالات اروپا به تیم ناتینگهام فارست پیوست.

به* گزارش *ایسنا، کریم انصاری فرد، مهاجم تیم* *ملی فوتبال ایران که در چند فصل گذشته در یونان فعالیت می*کرد، با تیم ناتینگهام در لیگ دسته یک انگلیس به توافق رسید و حالا سایت*های خبری نزدیک به این باشگاه انگلیسی با انتشار تصویری ویرایش شده، از پیوستن قطعی مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به ناتینگهام خبر داده*اند.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97062111056...ت-پیوست

With Karim and Ezzi both in the championship hopefully this will pave the way for more of our players to come to England.
    The championship is a good standard of football and i would be more than happy for most of our first team players to play here:
    Beiranvand, Milmo, Rezaeian, Taremi, Azmoun etc
    It is a highly competitive league and they would get proper training with good facilities..

Comment

HAHAHA, did they just photoshop his head on a random person wearing a Nott Forest jersey?

Comment

Hold ya breath. Nothing on their official site, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram yet.... Thats photoshop.

Comment

IMHO, opening this thread is premature ... crossing my fingers.

Comment

i thought this was official, i guess its not??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              i thought this was official, i guess its not??
              its not official until the club announces it which on their website, instagram, twitter, and fecebook there is no sign of. probably because he needs to get his work permit first before they can take the next steps. hopefully we'll have some news on that in the next day or 2
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hmm, in this video he confirms it?
                https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...1217709601351/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  This is Karim confirming he has signed. Now he has to get his work visa and then join the squad with official announcement from the club. That will finalize it.

Comment

Good luck to him but I think he will need to bulk up otherwise the championship defenders will murder him.

Comment

They're waiting for his work permit. He is going to France for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Good luck to him but I think he will need to bulk up otherwise the championship defenders will murder him.
                        Karim is actually one of the fittest players of TM. I don't think he'll have a hard time for the physical aspect!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Wait, did Ezatollahi just confirm England in that video too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Wait, did Ezatollahi just confirm England in that video too?
                            Sob bekhyr aziz.....he signed with Reading almost 2 weeks ago
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what happened to the Galatasaray offer??!!

Comment

Working...
                              X