This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    I remember Ashkan joining this team, took a picture and left, they asked for the jersey back but he kept it anyways, they billed him $90 but he never payed
    This can't be real lol!

Comment

Karim's patience (unlike so many on this forum) finally paid off and we got more posts about hair on his arms rather than the fact that he had his debut, his team won and is now in 6th place i.e. he could be instrumental in their elevation to EPL next season. The sorry state of our forum

Go Karim!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
        Hala ageh man gofteh boodam dastash mooh ziad dare...
        Iranian men are hairy, it's a reality. Many of our footballers wax.
        Hairy arms for men is masculine. Hairy back not so sexy.. my opinion...
        Saw a Star is Born...who thinks Bradley Cooper looks Ardebili? Like he could be Karim's cousin...
        I think Bradley Cooper looked very Iranian in the movie American hustle, where he had died his hair and beard darker

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Karim's patience (unlike so many on this forum) finally paid off and we got more posts about hair on his arms rather than the fact that he had his debut, his team won and is now in 6th place i.e. he could be instrumental in their elevation to EPL next season. The sorry state of our forum

Go Karim!
          Simply Karim Ansarifard
          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Go Karim!
            yeah akheeran it seems people are getting more out of touch with reality than usual. typically what happens in that pre-major tournament phase, but not right before major tournament, lol.

Comment

Karim is patient, he wouldn't be where he is if he freaked out in front of every hurdle.He's a smooth operator...a few tricks up his sleeve. Wait and see...
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                I think Bradley Cooper looked very Iranian in the movie American hustle, where he had died his hair and beard darker
                True...

Comment

Almost half way through the season but I believe Karim will be one of our best players this season, I expect him to have a real impact off the bench and score plenty of goals.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Check out Karim Ansarifard Sandaliye dagh parts 1-4 on youtube...cool interview...

When Karim was young ...beautiful old soul...

Comment

Check out Karim Ansarifard Sandaliye dagh parts 1-4 on youtube...cool interview...

When Karim was young ...beautiful old soul...
                      Any links please?

Comment

https://youtu.be/bRFTgnA2_N8

Comment

Karim oon moghe mosalmoon nabood

Comment

Can someone explain to me where his whole mosalmoon joke came from?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                              Can someone explain to me where his whole mosalmoon joke came from?
                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              An Iranian was present during a Real Madrid match who recorded Karim Benzema scoring and celebrating, on his phone. In the recording he kept screaming "Karim to mosalmoon nisti" (something to do with how happy he was with Karim's goal). This video spread around and people just began using it for Ansarifard because his first name is Karim too.
                              This is what I know. Others can correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NFFC/status/1059815014125703171

Comment

Working...
                                X