This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    His contracted till 2020 I think , would be silly if they had released him as they could get a fee for him.
    in fact theyve been waiting in vain to do just that for a while now..!! but it seems his agent has offered more hot air than tangible intent from alternate EU suitors so far ..!?

if he has decent EU options outside the Championship, he should take them imho..!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      staying in england will not help him, iranian have never done well in england
      Teymourian?
      Dejagah?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Teymourian?
        Dejagah?
        best examples and both were still failed moves, that didnt live up to half their promise ..! besides DeJagha was more of German football product and even he didnt fair all that great in Fulham... contrary to many folk's belief in here..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          best examples and both were still failed moves, that didnt live up to half their promise ..! besides DeJagha was more of German football product and even he didnt fair all that great in Fulham... contrary to many folk's belief in here..!
          Dejagah was great for Fullham.
          Especial his last season there. He nearly kept them alive. Only issue was he was very injury prone then. 5 goals in 24 games for a injured winger on a relegation bound team was very respectable. He was fan player of the team for 2013-14.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140521...ward_1_3608581

Comment

As for Teymourian, I really don't know what happened. He impressed mightily in Bolton during his first season and then got minimal playing time the 2nd season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Dejagah was great for Fullham.
              Especial his last season there. He nearly kept them alive. Only issue was he was very injury prone then. 5 goals in 24 games for a injured winger on a relegation bound team was very respectable. He was fan player of the team for 2013-14.
              https://web.archive.org/web/20140521...ward_1_3608581
              like you said he was awful injury prone and from my recollection always sidelined and or benched ..!!
              his production per minutes played was good though, i admit..! still i wouldnt consider his spell there a very successful one..!!
              Ando was more a big Sam's signed and favored player, but when he lost his job halfway through Ando's first season at bolton, there went Ando's playing chances ...!
              when that asshole (i think he was a jew..?) replacement coach, dont recall his face took over next, Ando pretty much inexplicably remained bolted to the bench or outa of squad completely..!
              he tried to follow Big Sam to another club but he ran into work permit issues and all that BS .... ended up in ayrab leagues or was it back to PGL next .?

i do however agree to the notion that to date, Ando was just about the Only Iranian footballer who was built for and suited the english style of football best..!!
              Last edited by BacheLot; 05-15-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Dejagah might have been failed a move because they bought him from a German team and had high expectations.

Teymourian came from Aboomoslem in IPL and played well the first season at Bolton. They have no expectations for him and he was a serviceable for them. He beat his expectations and scored a few goals for them. I wouldn't call that a failed move at all.

Comment

Dejagah might have been failed a move because they bought him from a German team and had high expectations.

Teymourian came from Aboomoslem in IPL and played well the first season at Bolton. They have no expectations for him and he was a serviceable for them. He beat his expectations and scored a few goals for them. I wouldn't call that a failed move at all.
                  Ando attained the EPL offer largely due to his standout performances with TM @ WC06..!! Nobody followed him at Aboomoslem and he almost didn even make our traveling wc squad..!
                  go and check his playing stats in EPL..!! Im too lazy for it, but from my recollections he hardly played any more than 8-12 games for Bolton in all?? also few minutes in Europa cup qualifying to something?? and most of those were as a sub or bit part ..! he had a one huge league game in which he scored a couple of rockets ..!! and thats about it as far as his total scoring record in england ..!!? i hardly regard that as a successful spell of any sort..!

read my last post here again

Comment

Ando attained the EPL offer largely due to his standout performances with TM @ WC06..!! Nobody followed him at Aboomoslem and he almost didn even make our traveling wc squad..!
                    go and check his playing stats in EPL..!! Im too lazy for it, but from my recollections he hardly played any more than 8-12 games for Bolton in all?? also few minutes in Europa cup qualifying to something?? and most of those were as a sub or bit part ..! he had a one huge league game in which he scored a couple of rockets ..!! and thats about it as far as his total scoring record in england ..!!? i hardly regard that as a successful spell of any sort..!
                    If I remember correctly it was in the FA Cup he got that double. Didn’t he go to Fulham for a bit as well , I should check his Wikipedia page , maybe I’m dreaming it.

Edit - Just checked and yes he played 1 game for Fulham and also had a short loan spell at Barnsley.

Comment

Well considering he went from IPL to the premier league and scored goals and also played in over 20 games I consider that a good spell.
                      This forum praised Teymourian for doing well in EPL at the time.

Comment

NottinghamshireLive rates Karim's first season at Forest with a 6/10:

"Karim Ansarifard: Didn’t get to see a great deal of the front man, but he did well against Middlesbrough and QPR in the run-in. Rating: 6/10"

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...od-how-2874987

Comment

Well considering he went from IPL to the premier league and scored goals and also played in over 20 games I consider that a good spell.
                          This forum praised Teymourian for doing well in EPL at the time.
                          Teymourian was awesome! I'm pretty sure he scored 2 goals in his first ever start in the EPL! If I'm not wrong.

I remember him Playin well whenever he got the chance and he was simply a BEAST physically.

Even for team Melli he's one of the greatest midfielders I've ever seen. He was possibly our best, and hardest working player during the 2014 world cup as well, and he was already 31 by then.

Comment

Karim’s rating is a 6/10 because O’Neill wanted to start the wanker Billy Winfred from Nottingham Cabbage instead of Karim.

Comment

Rangers linked with move for Nottingham Forest forward

The Scottish club are reportedly vying with German and Turkish clubs for his services

Nottingham Forest's Karim Ansarifard has been linked with a move away from the City Ground.

Football Insider report that Rangers are interested in signing the Iranian international with the future of their prolific striker Alfredo Morelos in question.

The report also adds that clubs in Germany and Turkey are 'keeping tabs' on the former Olympiacos man, who signed for*Forest*from the Greek side in November, penning an 18 month contract at the club.

Ansarifard endured a slow start to his career on Trentside, initially struggling to get into the starting XI before being*called up for international duty at the AFC Asian Cup in January, missing a month of action.

In total he made only 12 Championship appearances for Forest but ended the season in form, netting twice and assisting a further two for his team-mates in his final six games.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-2908878

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                Rangers linked with move for Nottingham Forest forward

The Scottish club are reportedly vying with German and Turkish clubs for his services

Nottingham Forest's Karim Ansarifard has been linked with a move away from the City Ground.

Football Insider report that Rangers are interested in signing the Iranian international with the future of their prolific striker Alfredo Morelos in question.

The report also adds that clubs in Germany and Turkey are 'keeping tabs' on the former Olympiacos man, who signed for*Forest*from the Greek side in November, penning an 18 month contract at the club.

Ansarifard endured a slow start to his career on Trentside, initially struggling to get into the starting XI before being*called up for international duty at the AFC Asian Cup in January, missing a month of action.

In total he made only 12 Championship appearances for Forest but ended the season in form, netting twice and assisting a further two for his team-mates in his final six games.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-2908878
                                Eww no thanks, would much rather he stay at Forest now that he’s starting to earn the gaffers trust

Comment

Working...
                                X