Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019 - Page 8

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The ball is in Karim's court. Forest definitely wants to sign him, but it appears the details of contract has not been agreed upon.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    The ball is in Karim's court. Forest definitely wants to sign him, but it appears the details of contract has not been agreed upon.
    The words out of Karim's mouth himself at the last training camp : "I have already signed with Nottingham Forest".

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,242 Posts
    We saw how long Saeid's transfer took - why should Karim's take any less time.

Government bureaus don't care if you're a footballer. Unless your name in Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar, your paperwork and processes are going to take time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,038 Times in 647 Posts
    Patience is a virtue. No news is good news so far.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,783 Times in 4,138 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

it will happen sooner or later. Would have loved to see him in bundesliga and or Besiktas, but Forest has an excellent squad, in 9th place, only lacking a goal scorer. If they get karim and he performs and fits, I truly think they have a good chance to promote to EPL.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,272 Times in 2,029 Posts
    lol, dude no offense, but sometime you dream a lot.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,783 Times in 4,138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    lol, dude no offense, but sometime you dream a lot.
    Really? I would say I’m one of the more level headed impartial posters on here. They are currently 9th. If you look at their squad in comparison to other championship teams, they have a lot of quality players. The format of the champions ship is such that the top two promote, and the next 4 teams go to playoffs. That means 6th place is a play off place. I didn’t say they would promote, I said they would have a good chancs. Currently they are two points off a promotion place, and the likes of Sheffield United and derby definitely don’t have a much stronger squad than them. And that is all while having drawn FIVE matches. An in form CF could really make that difference up, considering they currently have ONE fit striker, who isn’t thay good.

So yes, if karim would come in AND FIT WELL, and be in good form, I maintain that they have a good chance to get into a playoff place this giving them a good chance for promotion. This is on paper of course. They have a good coach and good squad.

Not sure why I should be dreaming?

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 Times in 1,532 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    We saw how long Saeid's transfer took - why should Karim's take any less time.

Government bureaus don't care if you're a footballer. Unless your name in Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar, your paperwork and processes are going to take time.
    Karim was released by Olympiacos and hence a free agent. So much less paperwork and nuances involved with signing a free agent vs a loan/transfer deal.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

General Member

Thanks
    almost done

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Milux For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milux View Post
    almost done

That was 4 days ago guys...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 480

You do not have permission to view the list of names.