X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim on Bench - Nottingham leading 2 -1

Edit: Match ends 2-2 No Karim

Comment

He is their fourth choice striker at the moment. I think he will leave at end of season, he only signed a short contract till 2020 as well. Greek owner has screwed himself over bad , with the money that was reportedly being offered for him in the Summer. The guy scored in the World Cup and was top scorer at Olymiakos. He will be lucky now to get half that amount, so corrupt .
      Honestly I would love to know how he got Karim to not take any other opportunities when he was a ‘free agent’

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        With the attitude some of you have, how would you progress in life?
        Football is all about competition. If you run away from competition you won't get anywhere.
        Yes competition is good but Forest play with one main striker and at the moment he is fourt choice and he’s 28 and in the prime of his career. He needs to be playing regular games.

Comment

Not in the squad

Comment

Hope he's killing himself on practice pitch to prove himself.

I dont know if he is. I just hope he is.
            He shd know getting here is one thing, to get to play needs a step UP in efforts & commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              With the attitude some of you have, how would you progress in life?
              Football is all about competition. If you run away from competition you won't get anywhere.
              Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                Hope he's killing himself on practice pitch to prove himself.

I dont know if he is. I just hope he is.
                He shd know getting here is one thing, to get to play needs a step UP in efforts & commitment.
                Knowing Karim, he probably is working his ass off to get onto the pitch.

If there will ever be a “most improved” award for our legionnaires (looking back at the last 2 years) Karim should get the award for working hard and not giving up.

This guy played a full season for Osasuna without scoring a single goal. But he didn’t fly back to Iran crying. Instead he stayed in Europe transferring to a lower table Greek club. He became their best player, got signed by Olympiacos and almost won the golden boot last season.

You can tell with Karim’s physique he is in really good physical shape. He has changed into a different kind of machine as a footballer. For example, I was watching a video of him from 2014 then jumped to 2018 and saw a big difference in how much better he looks physically and plays as an athlete. I’m proud of him and I’m sure he will make the right decision for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Knowing Karim, he probably is working his ass off to get onto the pitch.

If there will ever be a “most improved” award for our legionnaires (looking back at the last 2 years) Karim should get the award for working hard and not giving up.

This guy played a full season for Osasuna without scoring a single goal. But he didn’t fly back to Iran crying. Instead he stayed in Europe transferring to a lower table Greek club. He became their best player, got signed by Olympiacos and almost won the golden boot last season.

You can tell with Karim’s physique he is in really good physical shape. He has changed into a different kind of machine as a footballer. For example, I was watching a video of him from 2014 then jumped to 2018 and saw a big difference in how much better he looks physically and plays as an athlete. I’m proud of him and I’m sure he will make the right decision for himself.
                  he is my role model on being resilient and being smart, far sighted and not weak.
                  A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                    he is my role model on being resilient and being smart, far sighted and not weak.
                    Yes, keeps his cool, keeps his focus, eye on the prize. Puts in the hard work, no whining.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

This guy is done man, he shouldn't be invited to TM anymore. Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.

Comment

Karim certainly wasn’t a superstar, but to say he was a failure or failed is inaccurate. He was the top scorer in Greece a couple years and played for Olympiakos. He will be invited to TM again and will still be a starter for the next 2 years.
                        Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This guy is done man, he shouldn't be invited to TM anymore. Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.

Comment

Just like ARJ, Karim will require some time to get used to this league, and it doesn't help matters that he was essentially unemployed for a bit.

I trust he's working hard and will get his opportunity.

Comment

Hi!
                            How should he have taken it to the next level?
                            Isn't playing in greece and TM a big achievement for an Iranian player in itself? He makes the most of what he is given.
                            Don't think our players are swamped with sexy offers from europe.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Greece league is crap, we have discussed this before many times, i know there are many members here who are in their early 20s here but Karim something about 10 years a go was seen as a prospect who could make it to a top leagues and there were some talks about him joining Bundesliga.

Comment

Huge talent at the early age who like many others failed to take his game to the next level.
                                The problem is that he was billed as a Huge Talent ..! which he honestly never was & likely never will be ..!
                                This is just about his talent celling & has been for quite some years now @ club or international level ..! & the one thing that we can’t be critical of is his immense Effort levels & intense desire to reach the Next level as a footballer ..! That in fact is his most admiring characteristic..!

He was a favorite of CQ for some reasons? ( probably mostly not performance related..!) so he got way more TM playing minutes than he deserved & he only performed well in Greek league which it’s overall quality levels is on par or possibly even below that of PGL..!? He was & still is ill suited to English Championship football ..! I said this from the get-go ..! & he primarily moved to Forest due to the same owner as Olympiacos & complications surrounding his contract ..!
                                He had a few mild inquiries for his services which were bazargarmied by his agent as interest & intents to sign ..!
                                I think he had a legit, mild interests from ARJ’s old team which he shoulda taken &run with ..! As he certainly woulda likely thrived in loose-defensive league such as eredivisie..!
                                He seems likely ftb to be shipped back to the Greek league in summer ..!? Depending on how many more years left on his current contract..!
                                I wish him all the best nonetheless & ftb I think he deserves his place as a likely TM candidate but not as a likely starter as we have more prominent & promising alternatives ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X