This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caligula View Post
    what happened to the Galatasaray offer??!!
    There never was a Galatasaray offer..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Karim is actually one of the fittest players of TM. I don't think he'll have a hard time for the physical aspect!
      Stamina and strength are two completely different things. He definitely lacks the latter as we saw in the friendly against Uzbekistan.

Comment

Days gone by I would have agreed that he doesn't have the physicality to make it as a champ forward as they used to need to be big and quick (and often of a certain skin tone) but these days, the strikers are a long list of shite players with no real standout attributes so Karim should be able to adjust and his competition for a starting spot is not exactly fearsome so his CV from last season alone should get him a decent run of starts.

Never have liked him much as a striker, his more defensive shift at WC went down well with me and I'll go support the man soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
          Stamina and strength are two completely different things. He definitely lacks the latter as we saw in the friendly against Uzbekistan.

When I used the word fit I am talking about skeletal strength, not stamina! I also completely disagree with you! I have seen him hold his ground on many occasions!

Comment

He will be benched

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              He will be benched
              curious to know what makes you say that. only striker they seem to have on their roster is darryl murphy who isn't getting any younger at age 35 and has been a slightly above average championship striker for the better part of his career, doesn't seem like karim has much competition or anyone clearly superior to him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                He will be benched
                Not at all, they have started the season with a lack of goals and are crying out for a striker. He will have to work up his match fitness but he will be their starting striker.

My father in law has a West Brom season ticket spare sometimes so hopefully I can go with him to the Reading and Forest games.

Comment

Just looking through the Forest squad and amazed at how many of them came in the Summer. Also they have a lot of Portuguese u 21 players. They play with one striker up front with three attack minded players behind him. Their two main strikers have got two goals between them so far this season in their first six games.

Comment

If they play with :

------------Yacob-------------Tachtsidis

Dias-----------Joao Carvalho------------Soudani

------------------Ansarifard------------------

they could, on paper be a candidate for promotion if Karanka gets his tactics right. They also have Swiss RB Saidy Janko on loan from porto, and fullback Sam Byram on loan from west ham. Both very promising young fullbacks. Lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      If they play with :
                      they could, on paper be a candidate for promotion if Karanka gets his tactics right. They also have Swiss RB Saidy Janko on loan from porto, and fullback Sam Byram on loan from west ham. Both very promising young fullbacks. Lets see what happens.
                      Bryam was very highly thought of when he was at Leeds, his career has kinda gone stagnant during his time at West Ham. They have a mixture of young and experienced Championship players so could work well.
                      Jack Robinson was once on Liverpool’s books and looked like he would breakthrough as a first team regular under Rodgers but it wasn’t to be.

I was reading on a couple of websites that the fans were annoyed when they got Yacob because they have a few defensive midfielders and really wanted a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Bryam was very highly thought of when he was at Leeds, his career has kinda gone stagnant during his time at West Ham. They have a mixture of young and experienced Championship players so could work well.
                        Jack Robinson was once on Liverpool’s books and looked like he would breakthrough as a first team regular under Rodgers but it wasn’t to be.

I was reading on a couple of websites that the fans were annoyed when they got Yacob because they have a few defensive midfielders and really wanted a striker.
                        their defensive mids are Colback, Watson, Tachtsidis, and Yacob. Ive never really rated colback, but Watson was a very solid player for watford in PL for a few years, wigan before that. Anyways, their forward is karim, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          When I used the word fit I am talking about skeletal strength, not stamina! I also completely disagree with you! I have seen him hold his ground on many occasions!
                          Never heard of skeletal strength?

Here I thought strength was in your muscle, but somehow it's in your bones. lol

Comment

Wtf is Claudio Yacob doing in the Championship, he was linked to Arsenal a few years ago

Comment

Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember where Dejagah fit in with their squad? Were there other CAM that had higher priority? I wanna know if he would have been starting if he hadn't gotten himself injured
                              twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                If they play with :
                                Not to be pessimistic but they are currently sitting 14th place in the table! For them to get a promotion lots needs to change and quickly. Not to mention all the ground they need to make up!

https://www.skysports.com/championship-table

Comment

Working...
                                X