Asian Cup 2019: Path to Success - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Asian Cup 2019: Path to Success

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,517 Times in 1,131 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedram88 View Post
    hey guys I have some questions and i would appreciate if you could answer it. I want to visit UAE for the asian cup and want some feedback
    - hot spots around the city -All 5 star hotel lobbies! Crammed with Hookers!
    - good rates on hotels or if its worth doing air b n b- No! book your hotel via emirates airlines, Cheap!!
    -is it worth going for the tournament? how do I buy tickets to all of Iran games-YES!! UAE is packed with Iranians, its "home" game for us! book via UAE FA site
    - where is their training area i could watch them train, where can i meet the players etc -Iranian Club in Garhoud most probably
    - can I use my wells or chase debit/credit card -if you have Interac, but better to use Master card or Visa!
    - do i convert USD in states or in UAE-In UAE , NOT in the airport, go to Deira souk, near Jamal Abdul Nasser Square.

ty
    - hot spots around the city -All 5 star hotel lobbies! Crammed with Hookers!
    - good rates on hotels or if its worth doing air b n b- No! book your hotel via emirates airlines, Cheap!!
    -is it worth going for the tournament? how do I buy tickets to all of Iran games-YES!! UAE is packed with Iranians, its "home" game for us! book via UAE FA site
    - where is their training area i could watch them train, where can i meet the players etc -Iranian Club in Garhoud most probably
    - can I use my wells or chase debit/credit card -if you have Interac, but better to use Master card or Visa!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Don't forget we did not choke in those instances, rather got screwed over by incompetent and corrupt refs.
    yes, and now with VAR in the hands of AFC, it will get worse.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 843 Posts
    We have exactly 46 days left to our first game on Jan 6, 2019 against Yemen. On Jan 11, 2019 we will face Vietnam and 4 days later on Jan 15, 19 we will meet Iraq. Our round of 16 game is not until Jan 19, 2019.

Do we have enough time to get our injured players back in shape by that time?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    The only team that can change the balance is Qatar.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Seems Omar Abdulrahman tore his ACL - if it is true, he will be out of Asian Cup.

It is official. He is out.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I'll like to see Iran vs Australia at the Asian Cup for a change they haven't played each other since Australia joined AFC*

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Although we have had players who shined in previous Asian Cups but there has also been players who caused us much grief. Rahman Rezaie (og) and fighting with Badavi during the game, Satar Zareh for pushing the Chinese player and crying like a kid, Pouladi for a stupid act on Iraqi keeper, and list goes on and on ..

Frankly my biggest worry is to have another one of those players who is going to losse it and act unprofessionally more than lack of performance.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,856 Times in 6,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem98 View Post
    I'll like to see Iran vs Australia at the Asian Cup for a change they haven't played each other since Australia joined AFC*
    Nope. Since 1997.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Syria vs Jordan is a key game and can pretty much determine who Iran will face in the round of 16.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    My Analysis at the beginning of this tournament seem to still hold true. For exception of Group B, things unfolded as predicted. We shall see about the other two groups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.