No announcement yet.

Asian Cup 2019: Path to Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll like to see Iran vs Australia at the Asian Cup for a change they haven't played each other since Australia joined AFC*

Comment

Although we have had players who shined in previous Asian Cups but there has also been players who caused us much grief. Rahman Rezaie (og) and fighting with Badavi during the game, Satar Zareh for pushing the Chinese player and crying like a kid, Pouladi for a stupid act on Iraqi keeper, and list goes on and on ..

Frankly my biggest worry is to have another one of those players who is going to losse it and act unprofessionally more than lack of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
        I'll like to see Iran vs Australia at the Asian Cup for a change they haven't played each other since Australia joined AFC*
        Nope. Since 1997.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Syria vs Jordan is a key game and can pretty much determine who Iran will face in the round of 16.

Comment

My Analysis at the beginning of this tournament seem to still hold true. For exception of Group B, things unfolded as predicted. We shall see about the other two groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              It is official. He is out.
              Awesome.

Comment

Asian Cup 2019 is truly Iran's chance to win it all. The draw to semi is now as favorable as it can get.

Comment

Oman, China, Japan, Australia

This is what I want to see

Comment

We will win Oman and in our next mathc it will be either China or Thailand. Thailand is more easy for us and we will win it. China will be more difficult but sure we will not do the some as in Asian Cup 2004 semi-final against China we lost and red card. This time we can meet up against Jordan in the Semi-Final's

Comment

That is if Jordan can survive the Vietnam scare! I have a feeling Vietnam will surprise Jordan.

Comment

Winner of the cup gets 5 million dollars and a pass to the next confederation cup.
                        As winner of last Asian cup, Australia got to play
                        Germany, Chile and Cameroon in 2017 Confederation Cup.

and Japan got to play:
                        Brazil, Italy and Mexico in 2015

That's one hell of World Cup prep games for a country like Iran

Comment

The draw is like written for Iran. From the first match to the final, the opponents get progressively stronger. This was a great opportunity to reintroduce the injured players and get synchronized once we meet the real tough opponents.

This time we really cant complain about the draw.
                          I believe we will go all the way, unless something unexpected happens again. No Asian team can beat us under normal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                            Winner of the cup gets 5 million dollars and a pass to the next confederation cup.
                            As winner of last Asian cup, Australia got to play
                            Germany, Chile and Cameroon in 2017 Confederation Cup.

and Japan got to play:
                            Brazil, Italy and Mexico in 2015

That's one hell of World Cup prep games for a country like Iran
                            It also massively raises the profile for the team around the world - for clubs, pundits, everyone.

That's why its so important if we do somehow manage to win this.

Comment

Win this tournament and earn CQ salary until 2022

Get a few nice friendlies during confederation cup which we also get paid for

This is godsend if we win it

Comment

we lucked out today. playing against teams like Omen is very hard for TM.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X