Our Best TM line up flashed for about 7 minutes between minutes 64 and 71 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Best TM line up flashed for about 7 minutes between minutes 64 and 71

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,218 Times in 5,213 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I didn't want to name players but I think I should. Up until CQ made all the subs including Torabi in minute 64, he suddenly completed the the jigsaw until minute 71 when masood was subbed in. I love Masood Shojai and he is a fantastic person and player but it doesn't mean that he is able to fit in any jigsaw. Footy is a team game you could put 11 average players in team and play well together and do really well and beat some strong teams (and as a result all these average players look great) such as a team made up of 11 stars simply because the players are able to read, connect and understand each other well. I may be wrong but TM suddenly started to flow as if a clog or a knot had been undone or by chance those players on the field were connecting well with each other. May be it is worth trying those guys together and see how they do? Maybe it was just a fluke?
    another big factor is that Uzbeks resorted to wholesale changes about the same time as us, subbing out some key player who were playing quiet well up until then...!! and it was obvious that their reserves werent near the quality of their starters...!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    What was the line up during those 7 mins?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sahandkarimi View Post
    What was the line up during those 7 mins?
    I was also keen to know:
    abedzadeh
    mohamadi
    pouraliganji
    ebrahimi
    gholizadeh
    moharami
    ghoddos
    taremi
    montazeri
    torabi
    ezatolahi

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I was also keen to know:
    abedzadeh
    mohamadi
    pouraliganji
    ebrahimi
    gholizadeh
    moharami
    ghoddos
    taremi
    montazeri
    torabi
    ezatolahi
    So I would definetely remove the ones in bold! Not that they are bad players but we have better options! Also even if Ebrahimi had a good world cup I'm still not convinced!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    So I would definetely remove the ones in bold! Not that they are bad players but we have better options! Also even if Ebrahimi had a good world cup I'm still not convinced!
    Many here might actually definitely remove most of them. The point actually is that this team in that 7 minutes played really well together. They seemed to flow and the result was immediate goal and after the goal they still played superbly together. I cant remember seeing a continues seven minutes of such great fast attacking intelligent and accurate football in any of the TM games I have watched.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread : 255

You do not have permission to view the list of names.