Our Best TM line up flashed for about 7 minutes between minutes 64 and 71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Best TM line up flashed for about 7 minutes between minutes 64 and 71

In that period CQ found the perfect team. This is the best team melli I have ever seen. They were coherent, attacking, technical, tactical and for very short few minutes we played our best ever game. These guys looked as though they had played together for a decade. And what a joy to watch! That I would say is the team that would win the cup.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

We really needed a new thread for this?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      We really needed a new thread for this?
      I do apologies sir thread maker man for venturing into your territory. But Yes I do think it is a good point of discussion. Those who watched the game might want to express the same kind of opinion.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

well ... considering ..
        we didn't have our starting right back ... who also delivers good set pieces.
        We didn't have a proper center forward... be it Azmoun or Rezaei ...
        We didn't have the BEST keeper ...

All in all .. this is very promising.
        Ghoddos and Torabi added pace and precision.
        We BECAME the better team and deserved the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          I do apologies sir thread maker man for venturing into your territory. But Yes I do think it is a good point of discussion. Those who watched the game might want to express the same kind of opinion.
          Already reported. There is an entire discussion thread for the game.

Comment

yes, I agree... there were definitely flashes of brilliance in the game. It was a friendly, so you cannot expect a lot more but I liked how Iran played. It will only get better and better by time we get to Asian Cup.

Comment

I did not get to see the game but will watch it later, so I appreciate your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                I did not get to see the game but will watch it later, so I appreciate your thread.
                Thanks bro. I am specifically saying between those minutes we played magnificent football. It was so good and fluent for the entire 7 minutes.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

I feel like it was more than 7 mins. The whole second half until shojaei came on was quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Already reported. There is an entire discussion thread for the game.
                    Nothing wrong with the thread. He is referring to a specifc moment to apply generally to our game.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

For crying out loud enough anti threading please. Let people express themselves.

Comment

Agree. A few years back we played Uzbekistan in Uzbekistan and we won the game (I think it was a WC qualifying game), but TM played crap and didn't deserve the win. However, this time around, for long periods in the 2nd half of the game, I couldn't believe that this TM team was making those brisk, accurate, one touch passing and always quick to press the opponent and fight to get the ball right back. Brilliant really. Well done CQ and players.
                        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I didnt watch the first half but the way we played in the second half was the best I had seen iran in years.

Comment

All im going to say is that ansarifard and taremi are not good enough to be sole strikers. They are ok as support ut not as target men
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I’ d like to see the following lineup starting in the Asian Cup:

———————Beiranvand——————
                              Moharrami—Pouraliganji—Hosseini—Mohammadi
                              Ezatolahi——Ebrahimi
                              Jahanbakhsh—- Ghoddos ——— torabi
                              —————-Rezaei————-

Difficult to say if Gholizadeh should play instead of Torabi. Gholizadeh has more technical quality,
                              but his decision- making at times is poor, plus he takes too much time until he produces something
                              (too selfish in my opinion).
                              Although Jahanbakhsh did not convince me yesterday, he is the 2nd best attacking player after ghoddos
                              I would say and should definitely start.

Comment

Working...
                              X