No announcement yet.

Iran vs Uzbekistan 9/11/2018 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using JB in the center has reduced him to an ordinary player.
    I dont like it
    His runs, feints and crosses from right side are what made him a fantastic player.

Comment

abedzadeh looks very suspect in the goal.

Comment

Good friendly for TM.

Uzbekistan a good team and this is a high pressure friendly - full stadium, A-team of an upper Asian team.

Good passing by both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Using JB in the center has reduced him to an ordinary player.
          I dont like it

His runs, feints and crosses from right side are what made him a fantastic player.
          Haji what game are you watching? Every time he has touched the ball he has penetrated forward well and either made a good pass or took a shot! He has yet to be stopped

Edit: and also he is not playing on the center he is clearly playing on the left side
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-11-2018, 08:22 AM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Good friendly for TM.

Uzbekistan a good team and this is a high pressure friendly - full stadium, A-team of an upper Asian team.

Good passing by both teams.
            Agreed however, IMO uzbekistan's passing has been atrocious in final third. Iran's passing is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Haji what game are you watching? Every time he has touched the ball he has penetrated forward well and either made a good pass or took a shot! He has yet to be stopped
              Edit: and also he is not playing on the center he is clearly playing on the left side
              he is capable of far more on the RW, is what I'm saying.
              and playing in the middle demands more physicality & strength, in 1 on 1 tussles

Comment

so far not good but first game since wc

Comment

Hossein Hosseini is clearly better than Amir Abedzadeh. But Amir plays in a better league and gets tested vs. better opponents. That's why he is in net.

Comment

Why is Amir Abedzadeh coming out so much? No need to come out like a sweeper, stay in net, Morteza has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Hossein Hosseini is clearly better than Amir Abedzadeh. But Amir plays in a better league and gets tested vs. better opponents. That's why he is in net.
                      I hope Hossein Hosseini gets a chance in the second half I think he’s our most talented keeper
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great save and hold by Abedzadeh on the corner, Uzbek player was really trying to head it in but Abedzadeh doesn't have butterfingers
                        twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

What a great move to split two defenders by Ashkan. The finished pass wasn't good though.

Comment

Karim has to be the least consistent Iranian forward since Enayati.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Karim has to be the least consistent Iranian forward since Enayati.
                              Poor guy - what did he even do wrong?

Comment

Ghafouri is really out of it today
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X