• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roozan View Post
    did we wear adidas or uhlsport today?
    Adidas

Comment

I am happy with winning the AC with 1-0's all the way. Spain won the 2010 WC with 1-0 wins. It will be nice to have a few goal festivals again (like 6-0's agains Bahrain and Guam), yet it is not part of my requirements for happiness

Comment

TM showed some really neat quick and accurate passing of the ball (specially 2nd half), good possession, cool heads...I liked liked liked it.
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          As he should. This isn't FIFA... The defensive style team melli plays with, 1-0 victories are an excellent result always.
          I agree if winning this way makes us the best team in Asia, by all means so be it. I actually want him to play like for the Asian Cup if we are targeting to win.

As Sir Alex Feurgueson best said: “Attack wins you games, defense wins you titles.”

Comment

Very Good game by TM. Uzbek went out of gas after 60-65th. Very impressed by Gholinezhad and Torabi, both very skilled midfielders. I just hope he stops to play with 2 DM in friendlies at least I was also impressed by young Moharrami in his first TM match, his defensive game is not there yet but man this guy has speed and amazing stamina! Lots of talents upfront and in midfielders. Queiorz need to stop starting Karim. Not impressed by Abedzadeh despite couple of good saves, too risky! Beiranvand is much better keeper overall

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Very Good game by TM. Uzbek went out of gas after 60-65th. Very impressed by Gholinezhad and Torabi, both very skilled midfielders. I just hope he stops to play with 2 DM in friendlies at least I was also impressed by young Moharrami in his first TM match, his defensive game is not there yet but man this guy has speed and amazing stamina! Lots of talents upfront and in midfielders. Queiorz need to stop starting Karim. Not impressed by Abedzadeh despite couple of good saves, too risky! Beiranvand is much better keeper overall
              Moharrami's defense was much better in this game. Clear improvement over Vouria.

Comment

Omide ziyade daraam ke Sadegh Moharrami zire QC betoone baazie defaish raa behtar kone, manande Ramin ke dar Jame jahani neshoon daad ke ba morabbigarie dorost mishe roye noghte zafha kaar va rosht kard.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Thoughts:
                  - Very dominant overall, Uzbeks created practically nothing in their own turf
                  - Flashes of brilliant interchange and technique from many of our players. Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Torabi, Ezzi come to mind
                  - Karim was too slow in his holding play/positioning/decision making
                  - Moharrami was very average, notably weaker in defense
                  - Taremi sloppy finishing as usual. Good physicality and made good runs but bad at making quick decisions/good passes
                  - Ebrahimi looked very very composed in the middle of the park and did well in the middle third, not so much in the attacking third
                  - Ghoddos sharp, quick, intelligent as ever
                  - Quieroz has very brilliantly drilled our attacking shape. You rarely noticed phases of stagnation; were constantly moving off the ball
                  - Some players simply don't have the technical ability to handle the sort of quick and precise plays that pull apart a stubborn defense
                  - Uzbeks looked very sloppy and overwhelmed. One of the weaker Uzbek sides i've seen in the past couple of years.

Overall i think the team just needs more time to gel offensively, with a bit more of a fixed lineup. Kaveh would probably fit better in this system compared to Karim.

Comment

The older guys other than the leadership inside the room, are not helping the inside the field(Dejagah, Shojaei, Montazeri). I am not sure if we need to take all three to Asian Cup.

Comment

Abedzadeh is very interesting and I respect the guy a lot.

Always destined to be under the shadow of his father, before he moved to Maritimo he just didn't look to be anywhere near the level of other iranian goalkeepers.

There can't be many international goalkeepers who have played for teams which are even outside the football hierarchy (eg Persian FC of London, Dinamo Dorigo (a team named after Tony Dorigo!) and the London Tigers)

But over the last year or two he has really stepped up, reduced some of his sootis and his attitude looks excellent. I'm excited to see what happens to him next.

Comment

Notable events:
                        - gholizadeh is great, and continues to impress, happy to have another technical winger, this time on the left
                        - Abedzadeh has developed well and is promising
                        - Jahanbakhsh continues to have poor Team Melli performances even today while playing more offensively
                        - Shojaei is so inconsistent I don’t get why I still get surprised
                        - Torabi is a beast
                        - MVP today was Ezatolahi

Excited to see Torabi and gholizadeh destroy the opposition with ghoddos and hopefully up to par Jahanbakhsh.

Say what you will I greatly felt Azmoun’s abscene today. No cross carried a threat but with him there’s always a chance.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

sum of the game: KHAK TOO SARET SARDAR AZMOUN.

Comment

One thing i like about Abedzadeh, he is a brave keeper. He sure got it from the legend!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Notable events:
                              - gholizadeh is great, and continues to impress, happy to have another technical winger, this time on the left
                              - Abedzadeh has developed well and is promising
                              - Jahanbakhsh continues to have poor Team Melli performances even today while playing more offensively
                              - Shojaei is so inconsistent I don’t get why I still get surprised
                              - Torabi is a beast
                              - MVP today was Ezatolahi

Excited to see Torabi and gholizadeh destroy the opposition with ghoddos and hopefully up to par Jahanbakhsh.

Say what you will I greatly felt Azmoun’s abscene today. No cross carried a threat but with him there’s always a chance.
                              Jahanbakhsh can't play his usual game in TM. He has to come back all the way to our defensive third to receive the ball some times. That is not his game and not optimal for him.

Comment

Torabi>Jahanbakhsh

#Jahanbakhshout

Comment

Working...
                                X