No announcement yet.

Your line-up against Uzbekistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this friendly is good time for CQ to test some players to see if they can perform in asian cup.

Comment

I would certainly use it to give some playing time to those who didn't get much if that in club football since world cup, so definitely start Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Ezatollahi, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh, Amiri and Ansarifard.

Comment

I think it's good opportunity for test the news players like Moharammi or Abedzadeh or Gholizadeh maybe Sohrabian.
        -----------------Abedzadeh
        Moharammi - PAG - Hosseini - Sohrabian
        ------------------Ezatolahi
        Jahanbakhsh----Dejagah----- Gholizadeh
        --------------------------Ghoddos
        ----------------Ansarifard

Comment

Beiranvand
          Rezaeian - Pouraliganji - Hosseini - Mohammadi
          Ebrahimi - - Ezatollahi
          Jahanbakhsh - - - Ghoddos - - - - Gholizadeh
          Ansarifard

Comment

Full rotation:
            Abedzadeh
            Moharrami Cheshmi Hosseini Sohrabian
            Ezatollahi Karimi
            Torabi Dejagah/Shojaei Gholizadeh
            Ghoddos (Ideally Rezaei)
            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
              Full rotation:
              Abedzadeh
              Moharrami Cheshmi Hosseini Sohrabian
              Ezatollahi Karimi
              Torabi Dejagah/Shojaei Gholizadeh
              Ghoddos (Ideally Rezaei)
              pretty sure rezaie got cut after he picked up an injury at the tehran camp
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The game is less than 48 hours away. Do we know the game time yet ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  The game is less than 48 hours away. Do we know the game time yet ??
                  Google has it for 11 AM Eastern time

http://www.skysports.com/football/uz...vs-iran/401797

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/match?gameId=526256

Comment

since we wont have many friendlies before big tournaments as usual we should play our best sqaud in the beginning and then sub later on during the game. CQ wont experiment that much i think. He will probably play almost the same squas as for world cup...probably something like this...

Beiro

RR PAG Hosseini Mohammadi
                    Saeid ebrahimi
                    JB Ghoddos Amiri/Taremi
                    Karim

We will play more offensively in the AC compared to the WC where we were standing very defensively so i dont think we will see saeid omid and vahid toegether again cuz that was very defensively. I think we will rather play with one number 6 and ne number 8 rather than two number 8s. I hope ghoddos will start as number 10 or second striker.

Comment

I'd like to see a highly experimental starting line up in this match..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        I'd like to see a highly experimental starting line up in this match..!
                        Agreed and I don't think CQ, as per usual prior to big tournaments, will tip his hand with probable starting lineups. Expect half the A team one half, the other half second half. And something unexpected at the Asian Cup itself!

Comment

In my opinion there are only a few spots where it is uncertain who will play. Other than that it will be heplayers that started in the WC...

I think the only "critical" positions will be

Mohammadi or Hajisafi
                          Omid or amiri
                          Taremi or Ansarifard on left wing

and then we gotta see what happens in attack. If azmoun comes back im sure he will start but lets see.

Comment

CQ said in the pre-match news conference today that he is going to use the younger players. Don't be surprised to see Sadegh, Milad, Torabi and Gholizadeh all start tomorrow or at least come in for a full second half.

Comment

------------------------------------beyrandvand------------------------------------
                              Moharami------------PAG-----------------------Hosseini-----------------Milad--
                              ---------------------------Ezzatolahi-------Hajsafi--------------------------------
                              AJB-------------------------------Ghoddos---------------------------Gholizadeh
                              -------------------------------Ansarifard-----------------------------------------
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Ghoddos won't start tomorrow. It's not fair on the other players who have been been training with the team and he didn't make one training session in Tehran (he had to sort things out in Sweden and moving to France but come on man, hurry it up). Moharrami, Hosseini, Mohammadi/Sohrabian, Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh, Karimi, Torabi, Taremi are likely to get a good amount of minutes. However I still expect Shojaei or Dejagah to be involved in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X