Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we participate in the Asian Cup 2019?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason I want Iran to win this tainted and corrupt tournament is to qualify to the Confederations Cup

Comment

I think a thread on CQ's hair style or Taj's weight has more merit and relevance!

Comment

I call your bluff and raise you:

How about we quit national football team business all together.
        What's the point of wasting 15K toman $ on TM and an expensive coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          I am all for sending a young team with players who will play a part in the 2022 WCQ campaign
          yup, this for me as well..!!

Comment

Comment

Agha joon .... SARBAZ AGHA ...
              you remind of those OLD women ... scared of everything.
              The type that tells a kid not to go outside in the street and look at the sky , because an airplane may come down and land on the kid and he will get hurt.
              Please DO NOT post such gay non-sense here again.

-
              Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
              IMO we should not even participate in the Asian Cup 2019 due to many reasons such as:
              1. Very difficult to get a decent kit manufacturer because of sanctions
              2. Lack of motivation. (Ex. Gucci retired. Azmoun temporarily retired. I followed Iranian newspapers in last a few months and several players such as Ebrahimi, Amiri, Montazeri, Shojaei, etc are thinking about retirement as well)
              3. The training field of the national team is not ready yet.
              4. CQ did not sign any contract yet. If he leave, I think we should bring another foreign coach with less money.
              5. Nothing miracle will happen in next 4 months. So It is better to not participate or send combination of B team and U23 team and start focusing on next World Cup Qualifiers now. Do not forget that Asian Cup is not a place for us to earn respect. For us, the best place to earn respect is World Cup. So World Cup Qualifiers 2022 is a lot more important than Asian Cup 2019 for me.
              Due to the reasons I mentioned, It is possible for us to not have a good Asian Cup which may impact on our WCQs 2022 negatively. So It may be better for us to shift the attention to the WCQs 2022 now and sacrifice the Asian Cup 2019 for it.
              What do you guys think now?

Comment

khob I think, we had enough fun! Can we get serious now? Iran will participate in AC'19....

Thread closed, thx
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                X