Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we participate in the Asian Cup 2019?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we should quit a pointless tournament that we haven't won since 1976
    yeah we've been screwed over in the past, but thats what would make the victory even sweeter!
    theres a lack of motivation because some players are retiring? you think guys like rezaei, ghoddos, or gholizadeh care whether gucci, amiri, or dejagah are on the team? with players retiring, it opens the door for others who are hungry. azmoun's diaper got wet so he decided to stay home. you think rezaei or torabi are going to cry about it? NOPE
    we are long due for an AC title. we all know every TM game is 11 v 12 since the ref always favors the other teams (china 04 and iraq 15). but this is our best chance to say FU. because once CQ is gone, were gonna struggle to beat freakin chinese taipai
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Of course we should participate, but another heartbreak from a major referee screwup is always around the corner in every Asian Cup.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

An Strange and ill conceived thread.

Even though your complaints are all true , however TM still has lots of motivation to play and win the AC.

But unfortunately I predict a semi final exit for Iran and yet some more heart ache for all of us fans.

Comment

Baba jamesh kon dige

Close this thread

Comment

Meow 🐱

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                I invite everyone to post pictures of people dancing in this thread. Preferably Baba Karam pics.
                بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

This is truly absurd. I guess everyone was looking for an opportunity to have fun after so many serious discussions and perhaps so many disappointments. Ok go for it, keep having fun

Comment

I do not mean to be rude, but your message is pretty cynical, not to mention factually incorrect. Carlos Queiroz arrived in Iran last week, and he just named the list of players for the Uzbekistan game. Many of the players you highlighted as having retired or on the verge of retiring, including Ebrahimi, Shojaie, and Amiri, are slated to participate in that game. Also, the Asian Cup, along with Copa America and the European Championship, is a highly coveted competition that ultimately serves as a springboard for success in the World Cup. It helps foster an identity for the national team by identifying great players and testing their resolve. Lack of participation in this tournament will undoubtedly lead to lethargy, indifference and underperformance down the road, and it will perpetually put the national team at a disadvantage against other countries who are relentlessly and, in some cases successfully, working to gain an advantage. Furthermore, forfeiting it will definitely result in a lower Fifa ranking placement for Iran, which could potentially land the team in a tougher qualifying group for the World Cup and, should it qualify, in a difficult group at the world tournament. I know you mean well, but remember that abstention in any form of competition does not lead to success. Do you really believe a high school that sits out summer school will ultimately do better than those that are open year-round?

Comment

WOW!
                      a dumb thread has last 4 pages so far????

sighhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        WOW!
                        a dumb thread has last 4 pages so far????

sighhh!
                        im shocked it hasnt been closed yet
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Does a bear shit in the woods

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Does a bear shit in the woods
                            Is water wet?

Comment

This type of quitter mentality is what differentiates us from the rest of the civilized world. What a dumb thread. All in for TM, TM all in for Asian Cup.

Comment

I am all for sending a young team with players who will play a part in the 2022 WCQ campaign

Comment

Working...
                                X