Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 575 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    No the middleman in Dubai wasn't the problem. This was IFF's fault and other Iranians who lived in Iran who caused this.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,508 Times in 6,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.S View Post
    No the middleman in Dubai wasn't the problem. This was IFF's fault and other Iranians who lived in Iran who caused this.
    How so? The IFF isn’t the supplier, it’s the customer.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    How so? The IFF isn’t the supplier, it’s the customer.
    Its a choice when IFF and iranian clubs make when they buy domestic made products with low quality.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,508 Times in 6,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.S View Post
    Its a choice when IFF and iranian clubs make when they buy domestic made products with low quality.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Uhlsport is not domestic. It's "German". They use this middleman because no company wants to be subject to US financial sanctions.

I would rather they actually hire a domestic Iranian company. At least a few people in Iran would have some jobs.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 988 Posts
    Uhlsport is not domestic. It's "German". They use this middleman because no company wants to be subject to US financial sanctions.

I would rather they actually hire a domestic Iranian company. At least a few people in Iran would have some jobs.
    LiNing isn't bad option either. They provide for both Sorkhabi teams and they look nice

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    it's obvious what has happened :

1. You can blame an Iranian guy working for a quality brand like uhlsport and their repensative in dubai.

2.Iran got the rights from uhlsport to manufacture the brand and they manufactured A-grade and B-grade kits which naive IFF purchased.

This is what happends to company's when they make business with a corrupt country with no copyright laws one example is Givova you can see in the video link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that the number 2 scenario I described happend to them.

So which scenario is more likely 1 or 2?
    I go with number 2.

I hope we get a good international quality brand like Uhlsport that is not manufactured in Iran.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,988 Times in 2,209 Posts
    Uhlsport made some nice kits for Koln or Dusseldorf this season

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Members who have read this thread : 179

You do not have permission to view the list of names.