+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Translation Please?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahzi View Post
    به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ، درودگر در خصوص امضای این قرارداد و توافقات صورت گرفته با شرکت آلمانی گفت:خوشبختانه توافق بسیار خوبی طی مذاکرات مفصل با شرکت آل اشپورت صورت گرفته و مقرر شد این شرکت تامین لباس کلیه تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران در تمامی رده ها را بر عهده بگیرد که این اتفاق برای نخستین بار رخ می دهد و شرکت آل اشپورت تا پایان جام ملت های 2023 بر اساس این قرارداد تامین کننده البسه تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران خواهد بود.
    رئیس سازمان اقتصادی فدراسیون فوتبال اضافه کرد:در مقطع فعلی و طی 3 ماه آینده از لباس ها و طرح های قبلی شرکت آل اشپورت که موجود است استفاده می کنیم ، پس از آن مقرر شد طرح جدید لباس ها با تایید فدراسیون فوتبال در اختیار تیم های ملی قرار بگیرد که در این شرایط برای نخستین بار 18 تیم ملی اعم از آقایان و بانوان در فوتبال، فوتسال و فوتبال ساحلی لباس های مشابه و یکسانی را با یک برند مورد استفاده قرار می دهند. همچنین شرکت متعهد شده کلیه لباس ها با کیفیت اصلی در اختیار تیم های ملی قرار بگیرد.
    درودگر اضافه کرد:این قرارداد از جهات مختلف به سودی فوتبال ملی کشور خواهد بود. نه تنها هیچ هزینه ای برای تامین لباس ها از سوی فدراسیون پرداخت نمی شود بلکه علاوه بر تامین البسه تیم های ملی که رقم قابل توجهی است ، برنامه های بسیار خوب و گسترده ای برای فروش البسه از طریق فروشگاهها همچنین فضای مجازی پیش بینی شده همچنین بخش درآمدی و پاداش های مناسبی پیش بینی شده است.
    درودگر در خصوص تولید بخشی از لباس ها در داخل کشور نیز گفت:کلیه لباس هایی که در تیم های ملی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد با کیفیت اصلی و تولید شده در کارخانه آل اشپورت خواهد بود، البته این شرکت متعهد خواهد بود در راستای حمایت از تولید داخلی نسبت به تولید لباس با کیفیت اصلی و دارای لایسنس مورد تایید آل اشپورت آلمان در داخل کشور نیز در آینده اقدام کند.
    وی همچنین در پایان گفت: در مراسم معرفی برترین های فوتبال ایران از طرح لباس فعلی تیم های ملی رونمایی می شود و در آینده نزدیک پس از تحویل سری جدید لباس ها با طرح اختصاصی تیم ملی ایران که در مسابقات آتی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد مراسم رونمایی ویژه ای برگزار خواهد شد.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A deal has been struck with Uhlsport which will see TM (all tiers) receive its kit till Asian Cup 2023. For the first 3 months, existing Uhlsport template will be used after which a new kit design will be unveiled.
    I feel better about having Uhlsport back in comparison towards brands like Nike, Adidas, or Puma. Especially if we play in big tournaments like the Asian Cup or World Cup, I feel as if Uhlsport will do its best to provide Iran with a quality kit for such tournaments in order to spread its brand. In contrast to getting in contact with Adidas and then laughing at fans when they ask for an Iran WC jersey or the fact their website did not even list Iran anywhere lol.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Let's get the cheetah back

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,712 Times in 3,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    I feel better about having Uhlsport back in comparison towards brands like Nike, Adidas, or Puma. Especially if we play in big tournaments like the Asian Cup or World Cup, I feel as if Uhlsport will do its best to provide Iran with a quality kit for such tournaments in order to spread its brand. In contrast to getting in contact with Adidas and then laughing at fans when they ask for an Iran WC jersey or the fact their website did not even list Iran anywhere lol.
    Did u follow TM in 2014? Players and staff were complaining so much about the poor quality....they didn’t even complain in the Daie and merooj sponsorship days that should put into perspective how bad their kits were....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    we should’ve gone for puma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 574 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Did u follow TM in 2014? Players and staff were complaining so much about the poor quality....they didn’t even complain in the Daie and merooj sponsorship days that should put into perspective how bad their kits were....
    the poor kits had to do with corrupt Iranian middle hands and not with Uhlsport. I guess you haven't seen the clip where "disguised" journalist exposed the truth. The clip has been posted before in some uhsport thread. I personally would prefer we use uhsport.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MR.S For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 574 Posts
    The white kits with the Dark cheetah was so well designed I think it's still good looking after 4-5 years.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,712 Times in 3,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.S View Post
    the poor kits had to do with corrupt Iranian middle hands and not with Uhlsport. I guess you haven't seen the clip where "disguised" journalist exposed the truth. The clip has been posted before in some uhsport thread. I personally would prefer we use uhsport.
    I get that, I have lots of great quality uhlsport stuff myself but whats the point if our players dont get to enjoy the same good quality stuff and have the fake stuff? isnt that same middle man that iranian dude that was pictured in the previous page? seems like it'll be a round 2 of what happened last time
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,357 Times in 6,412 Posts
    I really hope they're not using the Dubai middleman again.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,571 Times in 1,396 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I really hope they're not using the Dubai middleman again.
    He's the only reason we're getting it. No sane and reputable company would even touch us with a barge pole.

We have to accept the sad reality now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 179

You do not have permission to view the list of names.